01

You've just received a message!

[Unknown number]

You up rn?
delivered 11:45
read 11:46

Me: No.

Unknown number: Rude much? I just wanted to ask what you thought of my story.

Me: You mean the one you broke into my locker to put in?

Unknown number: Maybe. What did you think?

Me: I haven't read it yet. Why do you want me to read it anyway? We barely talk.

Unknown number: Do you mean you'll read it if we talked more often?

Me: That's not what I meant and don't ignore my question.

Unknown number: Promise me you'll read it and I'll tell you.

Me: Bye.

Unknown number: Don't go!
Unknown number: Come on
Unknown number: I feel ignored.
delivered 11:49

Unknown number: Fine it's because I read your paper on why riverdale was a shitty place to live in. I though it was really smart you know, the way you the phrased it made it seem as though we were all comic book characters that lived because others wanted us to without truly living.
delivered 11:55
read 11:55

Me: Wasn't smart enough for Mr Ryder. I failed the assignment.

Me: How did you get my paper anyway?

Me: Hello??

Unknown number: Oh yeah shit sorry. I was on the computer for research.

Me: oh

Unknown number: look, Mr Ryder is a guy going through his middle-age crisis for the second time. Just looking at his receding hairline. But anyways I dug it out of the trash after you threw it away.

Me: Why tf would you do that?

Unknown number: I was curious! It could have been a real scandalous photo of him showering ya know

Me: why would you make me imagine that? XD

Unknown number: yolo

Me: That doesn't make sense Jughead

Unknown number: Tell that to Mr Ryder!

Me: I'll read your stupid story. But if it's some sappy romance thing expect me to break into your locker and steal your books.

Unknown number: Thanks Courtland.
delivered 12:00
read 12:00