Profile 2: Seishi

Name: Seishi YodogawaGender: MaleTalent: Mystery NovelistHeight: 177cmWeight: 58kgBust size: 78cmBlood type: BBirthday: July 28Likes: MazesHates: Witty peopleFirst person pronoun: OreCalling others: Last name-kun or -san

Gender: Male
Talent: Mystery Novelist
Height: 177cm
Weight: 58kg
Bust size: 78cm
Blood type: B
Birthday: July 28
Likes: Mazes
Hates: Witty people
First person pronoun: Ore
Calling others: Last name-kun or -san
.
Profile:
.
A mature mystery novelist who has become the hot topic on the streets. From his appearance, he seems to have a lot of fangirls. He acts lighthearted and like a stereotypical gentleman, but the protagonist finds him somewhat suspicious. Being a skilled writer, it can be said that he is familiar with various murder tricks and makes use of this knowledge to help the protagonist (Detective Position).
.
"Spoiler" content:

.
He is actually the Super High School Hitman. He was working, with the protagonist being his target, but got involved in a killing game. He is able of performing all kinds of murder tricks perfectly. He also use this knowledge to work as a mystery novelist. His name is fake and is his real name is Zen Katagiri. (His e-Handbook has his real name).
.
Reason to join the Talent Removal Project:
.
In order to perform Fujimori's murder. Not interesting in removing his talent.
.
Reason to target Fujimori:
.
Confidential orders from the government.
.
Fujimori's bad luck talent affects the people around him, so the chain of accidents on the last few days (a plane crash, a terrotist incident, etc) was decided to be very likely a result of Fujimori's bad luck and the government, who fears the rebirth of despair, secretly ordered his erasure. It's true that a lot of incidents happen in the city Fujimori lives, but they are actually all secretly directed by the Remnants of Despair and the mastermind Tsuchiya, completely unrelated to his talent. After Yodogawa's identity is exposed in chapter 4~5, he becomes deeply worried his orders' content being known.

 After Yodogawa's identity is exposed in chapter 4~5, he becomes deeply worried his orders' content being known