Chapter 1 Monday, 6:20 a.m. | subway

It is cold outside and the rain falls from the grey sky. Maria shivers and pulls her coat around her. Another boring day at the university will start in the next half hour. The platform is crowded with sullen people, who are on their way to work. Her view roams around and she gets paralyzed.

Blonde hair, golden gleam eyes and dark tainted skin – he towers over the crowd and stares in her direction. Maria quickly lowered her gaze nervously. He has seen her, didn't he? Furtive she glances back at him and found herself looking in an unbelievable charming grin. She blushes and turns away as quickly as possible. Luckily the train arrives and she rushes in.

This incredibly sexy smile occupies her the whole morning. His eyes have burned into hers but she had not the confidence to stand his glance. Probably he gets merry about her stupid reaction.

That's what boys like him regularly do, don't they?

But something behind this golden intense glance was catching her more than she believes. No real chance to concentrate on the leaning matter; only daydreams about a blonde giant of a man with golden gleam eyes and she is thankful as the bell ring for class ending. In the near supermarket she gets some food for her dinner and travel back home.

As arrived she packs her food in the fridge and finish off her preparing for the next seminar. Then she cuddles on her couch with her favourite novel 'Proud and prejudice' and about the love story of Elisabeth Bennet she doze into sleep.

~~~

"You are so sexy if you are nervous.", he teases her. His long elegant finger lifted her chin so that she has to look at his eyes. The small contact burns on her skin. His dark glance makes her stiffen and his mouth are only a few centimetres from hers.

"So fucking beautiful!", he whisper and she shivers what make him laughing.

~~~

Maria jolt out of her dream.

Man, what the hell was that?

Now this stranger haunts her in her dreams. Flustered she gets up and takes a sip of water. "What the hell is going on?", she murmurs and start to prepare her dinner.