Chapter 2 Tuesday, 6:17 a.m. | subway

The announcement over the loudspeaker informed Maria about the delay of her train. "Damn it!" Furious she searches the timetable to find an alternative line. But her glance is captured by golden eyes. He stands at least 10 meters away from her but she feels his intense glance. Again she blushes into a dark red and turn away. Something in his glance had magically drawn her back. With a steadfast gaze he look at her and smile –

Oh my God – did he look at me that way?  She asks herself.

Embarrassed she lowers her eyes just to look directly back at him. Fixing her constantly with his dark golden eyes and captivates her in a fascinated way. She has to stare at his mouth and an unfamiliar tingle run through her body.

How these lips would feel like?

The loud squeal of the train startles her out of these phantasy and quickly she hop on without knowing which line it was. The blonde guy looks through the windows of the train at her and grins as she passed by.

Man, he is really hot!

Maria could not stop herself smiling by thinking of him. But soon she becomes convinced that this is only a bad joke, because normally she will be ignored by the boys.

Don't have any hopes that he appeal to you.

After her classes and being back at home she prepares her homework. Constantly her thoughts circle around HIM. Why does he stare at her that way? Certainly he thought it would be fun to torment her unless he could not have a real interest in a boring student like her. But as she catch herself thinking again about the stunning smile, irritated she jumps of the sofa and decide to clear her mind with a jogging round in the park nearby her house. That should distract her first of all and calm her down a bit.

To the beat of David Guettas 'Turn me on' she turns her steps to the big alley. Today the sun is shining again and Maria enjoys the fresh air. Her steps hammering to the beat of the music on the ground and the distance is her only thought. As she turned around the next corner, she crashes into a bicycle and had a heavy fall. Cursing she pulls herself up, pull out the earphone to yell at the stupid driver, what is got into him to rush into her.

But she caught her breath: "I am so sorry." Embarrassed HE look down to her. " I... uhm... ahhh..." she stammer flabbergasted. "I... am Dave.", he introduces himself. "Oh.", she whispers. Dave smile at her: "Everything okay with you? That was a heavy fall. Are you all right?" He has a charming accent but she could not assign it. "No, everything ok." she mutters.

Just in that moment she notice that her right side hurts and she look down at her leg. "Oh shit..." Her tights are teared and she is bleeding.

Damn it. That's all I needed...

"Shall I take you to hospital?", Dave asks anxiously. "No, everything is ok.", she said again. "I escort you home. It looks terrible and we need to take care of the wound. And don't say 'everything is ok' again.", he warned her.