Carl Poppa

~ Your POV ~

You connect your phone up to your bluetooth speakers, and start blasting your favourite song of all time, on a loop, ridiculously loudly throughout your entire house. Your parents arent away from the weekend, so you have the house to yourself, and you intend to do nothing but dance around your house to the best song you've ever heard.
As you dance and sing along with the lyrics, you open up snapchat and start recording yourself singing with the song.
"LA JIGGY JIGGY JAR JAR DO, DUR DUR DUR DE DUR!" You shout in time with the song, before you burst out laughing, and post the video on your story.
In less than a minute, you've got hundreds of views on it. At this point, the internet is very aware of your relationship with Chandler Riggs, the sexy little shit. You dance yourself into your kitchen, and start preparing yourself some food. You decide on pasta, because that's a safe option, you're very unlikely to burn your house down, and pasta is fucking beautiful. You swing your hips from side to side as you set the water in the saucepan to boil, and climb up onto the kitchen side to retrieve some pasta sauce from the top cupboard. As you lower yourself back on the ground, your phone suddenly whispers "Carl Poppa", which is out of the time with the song, meaning you just got a text from the boy himself! Smiling widely, you dance back into the living room, and fall onto your couch. Then, you unlock your phone to read the message.

ChanDaMan: What the hell was that song you were dancing to on your snapchat!?! 😂💕

You facepalm at what he put his name as in your phone. What a dork.

You: My anthem 🤘🏻💕

ChanDaMan: But what is it called? 😝💕

You: Are you telling me you've never heard Carl Poppa.

ChanDaMan: No...? 💕

You: Get. Your ass. Here. Now. I have no choice but to educate you on your own fandom. Smh.

ChanDaMan: Ok, I'll be over in 5, I love youuuu 😘💕

You: Mhmm, I love you too, Carl Poppa 😏💕

You screenshot your conversation, and post it on instagram, with the caption "This boi gon' learn today 👏🏻😂" and in seconds, you get hundreds of comments from the Chandom, freaking the fuck out over you showing Chandler the song. Considering you are a loyal member of the Chandom, you are happy to educate your boyfriend, and show him the cool stuff his fans have made for him that he sometimes doesnt see.

You listen to the song once more all the way through, before you head back into the kitchen, and see the water boiling. You pour a large amount of pasta into the water, and begin stirring, as the song starts up again. While you focus on your stirring motion, you hear a loud series of knocks at your front door. You and Chandler have a secret knocking code, so that you both know when the other person is at your door.
"IT'S OPEN SHRINKY DINK!" You call over the music, and you can hear Chan laughing as he opens your door, and closes it behind him. 
He strolls through your house until he finds you, then he wraps his arms around you from behind and kisses your cheek.
"Hey baby." Chan whispers in your ear, causing you to blush.
"Well hello there! So, you havent heard the anthem of the Chandom? That needs fixing! Right now! Yes!" You stop stirring, and pick your phone up, pausing the song and going to youtube. You find the music video, and pass it to Chandler.
"Im considering starting up a petition to get you to record a version of this yourself." You tell him, as the music kicks in.
Chan smiles at you sweetly, before he focusses all his attention on the video, paying close attention to the lyrics. He's laughing in seconds, when he realises that the lyrics are composed of bad lip readings, which are funnier to him because those are his lines that are being misinterpreted.