- This Is It -

To start this off, I'd like to apologise for how long it took me to complete the last imagine. I was putting it off for MONTHS, because I knew the commitment to how long that imagine would be, and it was honestly just a case of hardcore procrastination, which I desperately needed to confront. And eventually, I did!

As you may have guessed from the title of this chapter, this is it, this is the end to my Chandler Riggs imagines. I ended my Carl Grimes imagines a while ago, and I wanted to end these at the same time, but I still hadnt finished the last imagine yet, so this one had to wait.

The absence of Chandler Riggs has meant that the connection I had with the fictional version of him that I created, has deteriorated. Much like Carl Grimes no longer being on the screen, it's hard to continue to write fanfiction about someone that you dont see, because in the tine between one interview and another, you have no idea what could have changed about that person, meaning the character doesnt update or grow, and that creates monotonous stories. As well as this, Chandler Riggs has a girlfriend, who he is very happy with, and - much like how I felt when I came to my senses with writing about Kellin Quinn a few years ago and remembered he was happily married - I dont feel comfortable writing about someone who is confirmed to be in a happy relationship, because that feels disrespectful to both of them as people.

Honestly, I think I've drifted away from Chandler's character, and, unlike my Carl Grimes imagines (which COULD come back if I get more inspiration once the show starts up again), there is no hope for these imagines to continue.

Thank you all so much for all the support on these imagines, and Im sorry that this is ending so suddenly, but I cant force myself to write about him anymore, because it's become a monotonous chore, rather than an enjoyable activity.

I hope you all enjoyed these imagines, and if you did, feel free to browse the other stories I've written to see if I've written about anyone else that might interest you!

Thank you, and I love you.

Goodbye.