10. Messages (2)

Dm's with taehyung:

kimtaehyung: jungkook where are you?
kimtaehyung: why do you keep ignoring me?
kimtaehyung: well whatever I've done I'm very sorry.

Seen
3:34

kimtaehyung: i know you've seen my messages, please talk to me.
kimtaehyung: jungkook
kimtaehyung: jeon jungkook
kimtaehyung: Please. Talk. To. Me.

Seen
3:36

Dm's with namjoon:

namnamjoonnn: jungkook please speak to me.
namnamjoonnn: i'm sorry i hid it from you.

jeonjungkook: why did
   you do it?

namnamjoonnn: you spoke to me!!
namnamjoonnn: i did it cause i thought if i told you, you wouldn't want to be friends with me and treat me differently. i just wanted to be treated like a normal student.

jeonjungkook: but still you could've still told me, i would be your friend no matter what namjoon hyung.

namnamjoonnn: i'm sorry jungkook i really am. i promise i won't ever lie to you again.
namnamjoonnn: but do me a favour and talk to taehyung, that boy has been on my butt ever since, he wants me to ask you to talk to him.

jeonjungkook: i will hyung.

Dm's with taehyung:

jeonjungkook: i'm sorry

kimtaehyung: omg namjoon hyung what did you say jungkook just spoke to me. omg he says sorry what do i say?
kimtaehyung: namjoon hyung?

jeonjungkook: well maybe you could say 'don't worry Jungkook it's fine' also taehyung I think you need to look at who you send messages to.

kimtaehyung: oohhh shizzzzzzz, i'm so sorry that wasn't meant for you damn it tae why are you so stupid.

jeonjungkook: i thought it was cute, also i wanted to say sorry for ignoring you.
jeonjungkook: it's just that i got so angry at everything that i just pushed it all away
jeonjungkook: i'm sorry for ignoring you for no reason.

kimtaehyung: it's okay jungkook, it wasn't really your fault.
kimtaehyung: but i'm glad you're speaking to me.
kimtaehyung: i have to go get some sleep cause you ignoring me got to my head and i couldn't sleep.

jeonjungkook: i'm sorry again, have a nice nap taetae.

kimtaehyung: stop saying sorry and i will do.

Seen
4:35