10

Info-chan sat in the hospital at the beginning of the morning visiting hours lightly running her hand through Oka's bluish hair. Ayano had come too, but she was just stood in the doorway of Oka's hospital room. Info didn't really care about her right now, all she cared about was the small girl in the hospital bed on life support. Ayano got a text from Taro, asking her to meet him at a local coffee shop. That made her smile. She headed towards the door, making Info-chan groan a little.
"You're going to see Taro again, aren't you?" Info-chan said a little sadly, not taking her eyes off Oka. Ayano stopped and looked at her.
"Yeah, I'll speak to you later." She walked away before Info-chan could try and guilt trip her into staying. The redhead sighed, taking a hair brush from her bag and gently brushing the tangles out of Oka's hair.

Ayano felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Taro waiting for her. He was sat at a table by the window finishing his mug of coffee. She went into the shop with a smile.
"Hey Taro." She got his attention as she sat down on the plush armchair opposite his. He smiled at her as he put his mug down.
"Hello Ayano. I'm so glad you came." He said with a smile. He pulled out his wallet and took out some money. "Go buy yourself a coffee. I'll wait here for you." She nodded her head. He held out the money to her, which she gladly took. She put her bag down and went to purchase some coffee. Taro was still there when she came back. He smiled a little as she handed him back his change and sat down. They stayed at the coffee shop for a couple of hours just talking, but Taro constantly seemed distracted by his phone. He always made up an excuse when Ayano asked him about it. She chose to stop asking him about it, knowing she could always find out later.

Taro and Ayano walked down the empty street as the sun began to set. They had spent the whole day together, they'd left the coffee shop after eating lunch their then headed to the park for the afternoon. As they walked, they could see the sun setting in the distance.
"Do you want to come over?" Taro asked, looking over at Ayano. He gently held on to her hand. Before she could answer, she received a text message. She looked at it, gasping a little in shock.
Info-chan: Oka's taken a turn for the worst. Please come down.
She stopped in the middle of the street, also making him stop.
"What's wrong, Ayano?" Taro asked, looking at her a little concerned. She looked up at him, shaking her head.
"I'm sorry, but I have to go. I'll speak to you tomorrow." She told him. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before she sprinted away home. She was so confused. She wanted to be with Taro having fun at his house, but she also wanted to be by Oka's side. She felt like she couldn't do either. All she could do was run home and hopefully find some clearance in her mind.

Ayano could feel herself going dizzy as she entered her bedroom. She was so confused with her emotions that it scared her. Her body collapsed on to the bed, and she allowed it to happen without even trying to stay on her feet. She could hear her phone getting another message, but she didn't read it. She just threw it into the corner of the room and didn't pay any attention to it for the rest of the night. Her body shook with the confusion flowing through her veins. She didn't know how she felt, and that thought scared her. She closed her eyes, ignoring all of the messages that were being sent to her phone.

The next morning, Ayano was still home alone when she woke up. She had been dreaming about Oka the whole night for some reason, and she didn't know why. She could see her phone in the corner of the room, and hoped she hadn't broken it when she'd thrown it during a moment of frustration. She hesitantly stood up and picked it up from the floor. She was relieved to see the screen wasn't cracked, but she wasn't relieved to see several messages and missed calls from Info-chan.
Info-chan: Ayano. Are you coming to the hospital?
Info-chan: AYANO!
Info-chan: She's getting worse. She needs you.
Info-chan: Where the fuck are you?
Info-chan: HURRY UP AYANO!
Info-chan: What is more important that this? Huh?
Info-chan's messages began to scare her. She was actually scared Oka had died overnight, and it was all her fault. She continued to read the messages, hoping she would be alright.
Info-chan: Stop ignoring me, Ayano.
Info-chan This won't go away with you ignoring me.
Info-chan: you're lucky, she's starting to get better.
Info-chan: She's going to be fine, no thanks to you.
Ayano sighed with relief, Oka would be fine. She still felt pretty guilty that Oka had wound up in the hospital after attempting suicide. Info-chan had told her it was her fault, but she hadn't forced Oka to overdose on sleeping tablets. She wasn't all to blame. She sighed deeply, laying back on her bed and staring blankly at the ceiling. She was still so confused.