#4: Lying to the Expert of Lies

Loki's P.O.V

I dropped of Eira off at her home. I do not know how many girls there are in that New York City that fit that description, but I had a strong feeling that that was Eira. I teleported away from her, back to the Bridge where she took me. I looked out over the water sighing. I had to lie to her. I couldn't let her know that I am her father, for she will think that I wanted her dead as well. I had to lie.

Looking up at the starry night. I shouted for Heimdall to open the Bifrost Bridge. I was transported up, then grabbed my helmet walking up to Heimnall snapping "Take me to Mount Olympus"

"The house of Zeus?" Heimdall questioned

"Of course!" I snapped "Take me there now!"

"As you wish" He replied, transporting me to Mount Olympus. The colors flowed out and I took in a deep breath, concentrating on my demands. I was then transported, and saw a short red curly haired teen boy wearing wings on his hat and feet "Woah! Where'd you come from?"

"I came to see Zeus" I replied, annoyed at the Greek heat "Take me to him"

"oooh, no can do there" He replied "He's on Earth right now"

I grabbed the collar of his shirt hissing "Do you realize who I am? I am Loki The Norse God of Mischief! You cannot deceive the Expert of Lies!"

"Loki!" A booming voice shouted "Let Hermes go. He's a god just like you, and shall be treated as so"

I glared at Hermes harshly "God or not, you shall pay for your deception" I threw him to the ground and then turned to the voice and saw an older teen with a harp in his hand, black hair, tan skin, fit and looking at me with a disapproving look

"And who exactly are you?" I hissed

"Apollo, my son" Zeus said walking up from behind him

"Ah, the man I've been meaning to speak with" I smiled evily 

He looked at me and said "Not here, in my Throne room" I turned and saw that there was a crowd of Greek Gods and Goddesses

"Agreed" I mumbled walking up the steps of the temple. I walked down the marble hallways and finally came to a marble throne room, lighted by candles, incense and a floating cloud, showing a town scene somewhere that looked like Greece. Zeus sat down slowly in his chair, Apollo standing to his left crossing his arms

"Now" Zeus sighed "What is it that you need?"

"Growing weak Zeus?" I asked smirking

He raised a brow and asked "Is this why you came? To mock me?"

"No I came to ask why"

"Why what?"

"Why when some of your gods found my daughter, and never told me"

He smiled, then chuckled, and started laughing out loud

"Do not play me Zeus" I fumed

"Loki, you must be mistaken. We do not have your daughter" He smiled

"I know you have her! She knows who you are! She knows your Greek Gods!"

Zeus stood up and Apollo tensed up "What?!"

"Why were you using her as a pawn!?" I snapped

They looked at each other and Apollo said "The girl knows too much. She shall die"

"Agreed" Zeus murmured and I ran out the door shouting for Heimdall to open the Bifrost Bridge. when I arrived I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose

"Is something troubling you Loki?" He asked

"Nothing that should bother you" I hissed

"I sense of your dustraught, and I know the reason" I looked up at him as he spoke "you are worried about your daughter, and fear for her mortal life"

"She is not a mortal" I hissed

"She is until she aquires her powers" He replied "Until she is fully capable of handling her powers of ice and snow, the child is a mortal"

I stared harshly at him for a moment then murmured "Where you one of the many who wanted Eira dead?"

"No, I do not believe that a god or goddess should be punished for something that is neither their fault or untrue"

I nodded my head and sighed "So it's just you, me, Freyja, against the rest of the Norse gods and goddesses; as well as the Greeks" 

Heimdall then spoke "Then teach Eira everything you know. Then she'll be able to help you in the coming battle, and she'll become a demi-goddess"

"there will be a battle?" I asked a bit worried, and of course I didn't let it show

"The mortal knows too much about our world and theirs. People with that kind of information are dangerous"

I sighed rubbing the back of my head "W-Would you, h-help me?"

"Of course" He replied as if that was the stupidest question I ever asked

A smile cracked over my face and I mumbled "Tahnk you Heimdall"

He smiled back and said "Anything for  a fellow Asgardian"