Paris day two(disneyland)

On the second day there trip to France Magnus and Alec decided to go to Disneyland.
Magnus asked Alec if he wanted to go to Disney but Alec said he didn't know what Disney was. Magnus was so shocked he didn't even say anything for a while but the demanded to take Alec there.
The first stop was the gift shop, "I can't walk around here without my Mickey ears and your not either," Magnus said to Alec.
Magnus ended up getting Alec original black ears and himself purple glittery ones.
Magnus grabbed Alec's hand and practically dragged him to all his favourite rides.
They went on space mountain three times because it was Alec's favourite by far. They met all the characters and Alec hadn't a clue who any of them were but laughed at the idea of grown ups dressing up for a living.
They stopped for food a lot of times. Each time Magnus ordered Alec a different Disney themed food.
Alec laughed when Magnus saw Donald Duck and made Alec take a picture with him to send to Jace.
Alec suddenly stopped when he and Magnus were walking toward the photo booth.
"Is that Mulan?"
"Of course you would know Mulan."
Sure enough there was a woman dressed as Mulan holding a bow with arrows strapped to her back.
Alec asked Magnus to take a picture of him and Mulan. It was the character he was the most excited for. Magnus took the picture and showed it to the excited Alec. He smiled, "Thank you Mags."
Magnus kissed him, "Your welcome. Do you wanna go get some photos in the booth?"
"Yeah."
They climbed into the booth, "Okay we will do ugly face, scared face, nice face and then in the last one we'll kiss."
Magnus pressed the button to start the machine. Alec found the experience weird but did it none the less. Alec's favourite picture was the last one.
He looked at the picture and took Magnus' hand.
They stayed for the light show that was on at 9:00pm. Magnus couldn't see over all the tall people in front of them. Alec looked around and saw another gay couple. One of the was sitting on the others shoulders. Magnus couldn't here Alec over all the noise so he tapped Magnus' shoulders and pointed at the couple. Magnus smiled and nodded. Alec bent down so Magnus could climb onto his shoulders. He straightened up and held on to Magnus' legs. Magnus could see over everyone now but was beginning to feel self conscious that he would be too heavy for Alec. The look on Alec's face said he was doing fine so Magnus calmed down. The lights show was amazing and Alec chuckled when he heard Magnus singing along with the music. When the show was over Alec let Magnus back down, "Aww it was fun up there," Magnus pouted. Alec laughed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck. Magnus smiled evilly, "But it will be more fun in our hotel room." Alec blushed furiously and let out a shaky laugh.
They got a taxi back to their hotel when it started raining outside.
"I hope it's not like this for tomorrow." Magnus said as they entered the hotel.
"I'm sure it will be cleared up by then." Alec said and shivered slightly at the cold.
"Are you cold?"
"Yeah"
"You'll soon be warmed up." Magnus said with a smirk causing Alec to blush again and look at his shoes. Magnus laughed and took Alec's hand. When they got back to the room they took their coats of and Alec took his sweater of. He was about to ask Magnus how he knew all the Disney songs but was caught of guard when Magnus' lips crashed into his. He felt Magnus' hands slide under his shirt and up his back. He stumbled back and fell onto the bed when Magnus pushed him. Magnus was on top of him on all fours grinning, it was going to be a long night...