The Rumors/Aunt Janine

Mama, Uncle Ronnie, Uncle Kix and Aunt Barbara left yesterday. So today after school I have to go over to Aunt Janine and Uncle Ronnie's house for the week, which going to be one awkward week because I hear the rumors about mama and Uncle Ronnie at school. I hate it because I can't pass someone without the whispers.

I get to Aunt Janine's after school and walk in. "Aunt Janine? I'm here!" I hear loud banging noises in the kitchen; I walk in and find the kitchen a mess. She turns around and jumps. "Whoa, you scared me." She laughs and I do too. "Sorry, I yelled when I walked in." "Sorry I didn't hear you. I've been baking up a storm." I nod and looks around. "I can see that." She starts cleaning up and I help.

We finish cleaning and now we are sitting on the couch in the living room; watching TV. "So, how was school?" I shrug; my mood went from happy to see Aunt Janine to down. I didn't really want to talk about it, especially with her. "It was okay, I guess. I don't want to talk about it." She nods. "What would you like for dinner then?" "Pizza?" She smiles and grabs her phone, calling the pizza place. A half hour later the door bell rings and she gets up, paying the delivery guy. Janine brings the pizza in the kitchen and I run in there and grab a piece. She laughs and hands me a plate. "Well I see you're just like your uncle Ronnie. Food always changes his mood." She laughs and I smile. We eat our dinner and the phone rings. "I'll get that." I run to the phone in the office and answers it. "Hello?" "Tennessee? Hi baby girl." It was mama. "Hi mama." "How is my baby?" I laugh. "I'm doing good, mama. How are you and everybody?" "Tired and ready for bed, early morning tomorrow. How was school?" I sigh. "It was fine, just like every other day." "Okay, well I just wanted to call you and say good night and that I love you." "Love you too, mama, good night." I hang up and goes back to the living room. "Who was it?" I sit down "mama." She nods and gives me a small smile. "Well, I'm going to bed, good night." She stands up and kisses my forehead  and goes to her bedroom. "Night!" I stay up for a few hours and then goes to the spare room, where I'll be staying and goes to bed.