Seven X Reader

That's Not What Happened.

"Seven! Hurry up!" You called to your lover as you pulled on your coat. "Yes, I'll be there in a minute love!" He exclaimed clacking at the computer even though he promised no work today, but you gave him slack because of his job. And you trusted him with your life. He couldn't do you wrong.

You stood at the door and sighed as a few minutes went by your coat making you warm because you were supposed to be outside but you're standing here waiting for your fiance-

"Hey (Y/N)." Saeran said and you sighed. "Hey Saeran." You looked to the floor and Saeran chuckled before lifting your chin up to make you look at him. "Want me to go get him for you?"

You smiled up at him for the offer but you shook your head. "No, I trust him." Saeran just chuckled under his breath. "I know you trust him, but trusting is different than him loosing track of time."

You sighed before you heard something crash making your eyes widen. "COMing!" You saw Saeyoung run out of the other room in his coat his scarf hanging from his neck like he hastily threw it on. 

He ran up and stood beside you and Saeran before stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Hey little bro." He bumped shoulders with his twin and Saeran rolled his eyes. "We're twins. And we're not even sure who came out first."

Saeran walked off and Seven chuckled you smiling in Saeran's way. "Ready dear?" Saeyoung asked and you nodded way to excited for what you two had planned.

You almost walked outside but Seven caught your coat jerking you back making your stumble. "Turn." He ordered and you grumbled lightly just wanting to leave. It was already late at night and you needed to do this today.

Saeyoung picked up your scarf and wrapped it around your neck lovingly before using it to pull you closer to him so he could give you an Eskimo kiss. "You'll catch cold if you aren't all bundled up!" He warned and you rolled your eyes at your boyfriend.

"Let's just go!" You opened the door before running out Seven close behind as you ran to the garage and jumped in your favorite car of his.

"Wow, two of my baby's  in one ride." Seven said getting in the driver's seat before you smacked him upside the head. "Hey, it was meant as a compliment!"

You smirked out the window. "I know, that was for making me wait." You smirked and Seven rolled his eyes before he drove for the nearest store that held items for the home. IKea. You had convinced Seven to take you because his house was a little bare and now that he had proposed to you, you had to make it more lively and at home. Plus Saeran shouldn't be in such a dull place as he recovers.

So you and Saeyoung made it a date. You went and grabbed some coffee's (or tea, if you prefer it) and went to look at stuff for your new home.

"I mean, I just don't want Saeran to be too lonely while we're way on our honeymoon." You explained and Saeyoung nodded. Then he smirked and looked over at you as you sat at a red light. "So we'll be gone for a while huh?" 

You looked over at him to see he was wiggling his eyebrows suggestively and making a kissy face. You blushed and shoved his shoulder making him laugh as you tried your best to keep your thoughts on Saeran and house plans, even the wedding! Just so you weren't thinking about.... That.

Seven pulled into IKea and you hopped out a happy look on your face. Seven got out of the car and you practically dragged him inside before looking through all the rooms and stuff. It was so late there was barely anybody there.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Who am I?" You looked to see Seven looking in the mirror before he slicked his hair back and winked at you in the mirror. "I look so good today, I look good everyday. I'm just so great. You're all blessed to be my friends and see my handsome face. But I was born on April 1st and that is my only flaw."