V X Reader

The Morning After.

You rolled over in your sleep before sighing in content your thoughts blank in a good way. You were at peace and you were happy. You felt strong arms wrap themselves around your waist making you smile as you were covered in your lovers warmth. 

Your body was warm with the kind of heat that was welcoming like a nice cup of coffee or hot cocoa on a rainy day as you wore a big sweater and read, or starred out the window at the beauty of the rain. It was the kind of warm that reminded you of thick honey drizzled over pancakes or milk with a toasted bagel. You didn't know, it was just warm and welcoming and you didn't ever wanna stop feeling that way.

You felt soft lips press to the side of your neck making you smile and shift your position just a bit "Mmm, good morning." You hummed before feeling him lay the side of his face against yours. "Good morning my beautiful wife."

You rolled over and opened your eyes to look at your husband you had only married the day before. It was your first morning together, and it was your first night together.

You turned pink smiling at him as the sun weaved it's way through the white curtains pouring into the rented hotel bedroom that held the two newlyweds.

V smiled at you and you smiled back before you both leaned in and kissed gently his lips so tender and pure. So wanting and giving just like his personality. He put others way higher above himself.

You both pulled away from one another before chuckling lightly as you looked from his lips to his eyes. V smiled and pulled you closer to him in a hug cuddling you closely making that warm feeling become a little warmer making you sigh happily.

"I love you." He whispered and you looked up and kissed his chin since you were laying your head against his chest. "I love you too Jihyun." You called him by his real name making him chuckle and kiss your forehead lovingly.

"Are you hungry?" You asked laying your head back against his bare chest as he ran his hand through your (H/C) hair gently his touch making you feel so warm inside. V breathed out before replying to your question. "Are you hungry?" He asked and you blushed just a bit. Yeah you were hungry. 

You nodded lightly and he chuckled before sitting up and getting out of bed as he began to dress himself. "What are you doing?" You asked sitting up as you held the blanket up to cover your chest. He smiled back at you after putting his white t-shirt on.

"I'm making you breakfast."
"B-but that's my job. I-I'm the wife remember?"

Jihyun walked over and pushed you back down onto the bed as you tried to get up. "It's my pleasure, really. You look tired." V said and you blushed looking down making him blush lightly also. 

"Hey." He tilted your chin up and kissed you gently. "I've been waiting to do this since I proposed. So please, don't take that away from me." V explained and you nodded smiling. He  stood upright and was about to turn away but you called his name. "Jihyun?"

"Hmm?" He hummed in response and you let go of the blanket dragging his face down with both hands too clash with yours, your lips meeting in perfect harmony.

V kissed you slowly and you packed the passion as your hands tangled in his blue almost silver locks you pulling him down closer to you inch by inch. You felt the warm palms of his hands gently lay on your shoulders his long nimble fingers wrapping around the back of your arms as his thumbs rubbed gentle circles on the from of your shoulders. You let out a little moan at his soft wonderful touch.

V pulled away and kissed your forehead before smiling at you his cheeks very red. "Maybe we can continue this after breakfast." He suggested as he still rubbed circles into your should and you nodded eagerly. V chuckled at your cuteness.

"You should probably put some form clothing on first." He whispered in your ear and you glanced down remembering you had dropped the blanket revealing your bare form. You turned deep red throwing an arm over your chest as he chuckled and walked out of the bedroom.

"I'll call you when it's ready!"

You grumbled under your breath from embarrassment before smiling knowing it was just fine now that your were married. You were happy that he could see you and you could see him. And you were also happy he was making breakfast for you. You were starving.

<~~~>

Wrote this chapter dedicated to the new route which I am SO excited for!

I hope to make my sunshine bby (V) very happy.

:)