Jealousy ▸Iwaizumi Hajime

Requested by: CeltySterlington
Thanks for requesting!

–––

It wasn't fair.

Normally Iwaizumi wouldn't care about his best friend getting all the girls, but now, he did. That was because Oikawa always talked to the one girl he cared about.

And that was (l/n) (f/n), the manager of the Aoba Josai team.

Iwaizumi spotted you and Oikawa conversing again, and his jealousy seeped in.

"Trashykawa!!" Iwaizumi got a volleyball and smacked it at Oikawa's beautiful, perfect face.

Oikawa fell over and whined, "Wah, Iwa-chan, why'd you do that? I didn't do anything wrong though!"

"Oikawa-San, are you ok?" you asked worriedly as you crouched down to take a look at his damaged face, though there were no visible injuries, especially since Oikawa was used to this.

"I'm fine, (l/n)-chan," Oikawa assured with a smile plastered on his face.

Iwaizumi realized that he just hit Oikawa with no actual excuse, and he also just made you worry about Oikawa even more. Jealously was not pleasant. He didn't like what it was doing to him.

"Iwa-chaannn! You never answered meee!" Oikawa stood up and waved a hand in Iwaizumi's face.

"Huh? Oh, it's time to—" Iwaizumi looked at the clock and was glad that he could make an excuse. "Practice is about to start you idiot." And he was right.

The coach walked into the gym, and called all the members over. Everyone came over, including you, and there was announced that there would be a practice match against Shiratorizawa coming on Saturday.

"Oh, that Ushiwaka....I will beat him good!" Oikawa said with determination.

"Good luck!" you smiled.

Iwaizumi thought you were only wishing luck to Oikawa, even though you were wishing luck to the whole team, so he got even more jealous. He walked away with a frustrated sigh, and the other members looked at him with confusion and fear.

"Iwa-chan? What's wrong?" Oikawa asked innocently.

"I'm just going to practice, shut up," Iwaizumi growled. Iwaizumi silently cursed. He did it again. He got angry at his friend because of jealously.

Oikawa shrank away with his hands in front of him, "Whoa Iwa-chan, chill. I was just asking, sheesh."

The two childhood friends didn't interact the whole time they were practicing, and you were getting really worried. Communication was the key to winning, so why weren't those two communicating? They're setter and spiker, so they need to communicate in some way.

"Iwaizumi, Oikawa, come here," you called when one of their scrimmages were finished.

The two looked at each other and immediately looked away. They then walked over to you, like asked.

You put your hands on your hips, "What's wrong with you two? Get in a fight or something?"

"Well you saw what happened earlier, Iwa-chan got mad at me for no reason!" Oikawa pointed at the male next to him.

You looked over at Iwaizumi to see what he'd answer, but surprisingly, he stayed silent. This wasn't like him, and you wondered why he was acting like this. Something must've happened to him, and you wanted to figure out what.