Chapter 11- Found Her

(A/N there might be miss spelling)
Mason P.O.V

"Come to my office" I mind linked Jacob.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

"What do you want?" Jacob asked.
"I know where your sister is" I answered.
"Where?" He asked.
"Blue Moon Pack" I answered.
"Oh no" he said "what is she doing there?"
"Umm she became Luna of the pack. Oh and she is a hybrid just like her second mate" I answered. " why did you say oh no?"
"Cause me and Bambalina are not her actual siblings. We are her adoptive family. Her actual siblings are in that pack and they are twins" he answered.
"What are there names?" I asked.
"Lucas and Jackson"
"Oh" I said "Don't worry we are getting her back".
"You positive"
"Yea"

"All of my warriors and trackers got to the meeting room" I said through mind link.

I waited 20 minutes and then walked to the meeting room.

"We are gathered here today because we are going to get Violet back" I started "She is in the Blue Moon pack right now. We are going to have to train a lot because she is now the Luna of that pack and she and her mate can take down an entire pack by themselves. Training starts and 6am. Meeting over".

I did tell them that she is a hybrid because I know they would back out. Not a good Alpha move, but I don't care.

After everyone left I went to my room and started thinking about Violet. Why am I going after her? I rejected her and she accepted. Why was I so stupid? WHY?

*Next Day*

It was 5;59 in the morning and I was at training grounds. When it hit 6:00am a whole bunch of people started showing up. By 6:10 everyone was here. There is about 100 people here. Half of them shouldn't be here, but since they are already here they are going to stay.

"Everyone get into groups of 4 and start jogging in place. When this timer goes off start running laps. 100 laps. I tell you what else to do when you are done" I said.

*1 hour later*

"Now with the group you got into start practicing your fighting skills. I'll come around and I will help you if I see you making mistakes" I said "You may start now"

*5 hours later"

"You guys did great for your first day of training. We would keep on training everyday until I say stop. By the end of this weak I would make u battle people and the last one standing would... well you'll find out" I said "You can leave now"

"Oki" they all said in unison.

I waited for all of them to leave and then went to the pack house. As I walk in Bambalina started walking towards me. She tried to hug me l, but I pushed her away.

"I don't want a hug right now. I don't want you at all. Can you see that I am in a bad mood right now" I told her.

Before she was able to speak I walked away with attitude. UGH when is she going to realize that I don't want to be with her. I want to be with her sister. I want to be with Violet.

I always wanted to be with her. I just didn't want to lose all my social status. She was ugly, but she never wore make up and she never tried to look pretty. She was all natural. She never cared.

I think I love her.

'You do love her you dumb shit' my wolf said.

'Shut the duck up' I told him.

I then blocked him and went to bed.