Chapter42: Cold Darkness

(Robbie's POV)

I seemed to be fine after the blast. I wondered what it was but I didn't have time to think and make deductions. I quickly walked the hallways and saw Eli walking towards me.

"I heard some troubling things from Lucy. You try to kill them?" I asked and he didn't answer. "You were behind this the whole time!" I yelled trying to punch him but my hand went straight through him. I looked at my hand and then back at Eli.

"Mr. Morrow we're here to escort you out of here," some soldiers said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"He's armed!" A solider yelled as Eli formed a sharp object in his hand.

"TÍo, keep your head, man. Don't do anything stupid," I said.

" It's beautiful, no? Pure carbon."

"Sir, you have to put down the weapon."

"Tío, don't hurt them. Get away from him!" I yelled but Eli stabbed them and they fell to the ground dead. Mack and May ran around the corner.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help them," I said helplessly.

"We're into nightmare territory here," Mack said.

"You can't hear me, can you?"

"This is evil."

"This is It's Eli," Coulson said, coming up with Fitz behind me.

"I couldn't stop him."

"It's not your fault."

"You can see me?"

"Yeah, Robbie. We see you."

" What did he do to us?"

" I hate watching my own demise," Coulson said.

"This is a tragedy," May said as we were with them in the jet again as they were discussing us.

"I don't think we're dead," Fitz said.

"I feel sick. My stomach hurts," I said, wrapping my around myself trying to find a comfortable position. "And the lights are darker, right?"

"The lights. Yeah. Their voices are hard to hear. They can't penetrate wherever we are," Fitz replied.

"What do you mean "where we are"? Do you understand what this is?" Coulson asked.

"I think I understand why Lucy and her friends looked like ghosts now. They were out of phase with our reality. It's like the The invisible quantum mechanics inside the boxes, moving in and out of our dimension. Lucy and her friends were stuck in between, and now we are, too."

"Trapped between dimensions?"

"Yeah, that shock wave That wasn't turbulence That was that was friction between two dimensions."

"Dude. What?" I asked.

"Okay, imagine the world is a Is a raft floating on water, and Eli punches a hole right at our feet. We're getting sucked down into who knows what?"

"Or maybe they're gone," May said, grabbing Coulson's attention.

"May," he said.

"Plus, we've been pulled further than Lucy ever was. We can't affect them, or even our own environment. And wherever we are, they think we're dead. Well, we may well be soon," Fitz continued.

" Simmons," Daisy said.

"Thank you, finally. They're gonna tell her I'm dead. I've got to phone her, let her know that I'm in another dimension."