Jealous | Z.D

You decided to go to Zachs game to support him

You decided to go to Zachs game to support him. You were sitting with Bryce, Monte, and Alex (+others). You were focused in on Zach and the game but noticed glances from Bryce every once in a while and it made you uncomfortable but you shook it off to support Zach. Zach scores the winning point and we all stand up and cheer. Zach gets patted on the back by all his teammates while the fans are cheering for the victory. In the heat of the moment Bryce hugged you to celebrate. However; you didn't think much of it--you just thought it was celebrating. You had no reason to think other wise. When you pulled away you searched the court for Zach, and when you found him he was already looking back at you with a not so happy expression on his face. You couldn't actually make it out but he didn't seem happy. People start to clear out and Zach gets a lot of pats and 'good game man'. After it was clear you walked to the side where Zach was getting water. "That was a great game Zach! I didn't realize you were that good." You said softly laughing at the end to clear the air. He looks at you with an 'are you serious right now face'. "What the fuck what that back there Y/N. and don't play fucking games. Why the fuck were you hugging Bryce." He emphasized Bryces name which such venom. He and Bryce have been friends for a while, so you were surprised to hear him say his name that way. "Zach wh-" Before you could finish your sentence Zach gently pulled you outside and to his car. You lean against his car and he stands in front of you with one of his hands on the car near you head. "Zach listen I don't know what your getting at, but-" you began but were interrupted. "No Y/N I don't want you around Bryce without me around." You let out a huff "I thought you and Bryce were cool. Why can't I be his friend too?!" You slightly raised your voice. "Shh. Y/N please. He's not the guy everybody thinks he is, listen I can't tell you anything but I need you to trust me." He puts his other hand on the car trapping you between his arms, "Please Y/N, dont see Bryce unless I'm with you. Only me, and I know I can't control you but I'm asking you to simply trust me." He looked at you his eyes pleading and showing weakness. You sighed and nodded you head. He put his hands on either side of your face and kissed you. The wind started blowing and cold air hit you both. You shivered from the breeze. Zach took off his letterman jacket to let you wear. It fit you big and it was thick and warm, "Thanks. Are you sure you don't need it, I mean it's your jacket and it's pretty chilly?" He wrapped his armed around you and softly pulled you so you weren't standing in front of the car door. "Anything for you, your needs come before mine. Always." He said while opening the passenger door motioning for you to get in. "Come on I'll drive you home." You got in the car and he drove you home. "Thanks for the ride" you said kissing him. "Of course. I love you, you know that right?" You smiled, "yeah. I love you too Zach" He looked you in the eyes for an awkward amount of time-You uncomfortably giggled, "Why are you looking at me like that" He blushed looking at his lap-- "That's the first time you told me you loved me." He said looking back up. "Well I do." You kissed him again your lips lingering longer than normal. You got out of his car and walked up to your porch looking back to see him waiting to make sure you got in okay. Rolling down his window, he hollered, "I'll text you tonight!" You turned around blowing him a kiss and walking inside.

You were getting ready for bed when your phone went off

Zach: Hope you dream about me. I'll be dreaming about you❤️

You smiled and went to bed....

~sorry this chapter took a turn. It was supposed to be jealousy and then it went to driving the reader home and it kinda lost track I just started typing as I went and got lost in it lol