More Bryce drama pt.2 | Z.D

*recap*
----------
"Fuck off Bryce. I didn't come here to fight, but if you make a move on my fucking girlfriend. I will kick your fucking ass, do you understand?" Zach said in Bryces face.
"We're leaving. Come on Y/N" Zach takes your hand and leads you towards the door
"Not so fast gorgeous" A drunken Bryce says grabbing your wrists forcing you back--Zach still having a grip on your hand. "Just get off her Bryce" Montgomery says to Bryce. 
"You're hurting me Bryce." You say trying to pull you arm out of his hand.
"Dude come on." Monty says again, trying to get him to let go of you.
Bryce let your wrists free and you stumbled back in to Zachs protective arms.
"Lets go" Zach said softly, pulling you out the door. He opened the car door for you and shut it when you were inside. He walked around to the drivers seat and shut the door.
"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!!!" Zach yells, banging on the steering wheel, "shit!!! Fuck! Motherfucker!" He yells again, resting his head on the steering wheel.
----------
"Zach?" You ask him, putting your hand on his shoulder. His breathing was rough, and he was gripping the wheel so hard his knuckles were white.
"Yeah." He says, trying to mask his voice to sound sweet, but still coming out angry from earlier.
"Wanna go?" You say sympathetically. He doesn't reply. He just starts the car and drives away.
The ride was quiet and felt like forever. You were still shocked about everything that happened with Bryce. You looked over at him every once and a while and his eyes were red with both annoyance and fury.
"Zach," you say sweetly, looking at him. "Talk to me baby." As you took his right hand and out it in yours.
He just shook his head, and gave your hand a protective squeeze.
You arrived at your house, you both got out of the car, and Zach walked you up to your front door.
"Zach." You say looking him in the eye, your tone asking for answers. "Is this about what happened with Bryce?"
"He asked to make out with you and then he fucking touched you." He said taking your hands in his.
"Zach, he was drunk. It's that simple. Yeah he's an ass, but he was just drunk and being dumb." You say giving him a reassuring smile. "No Y/N, it's not that simple," Zach says looking down and shaking his head. "Another guys hands on you, is not okay, and sure as hell isn't fucking simple."

You didn't know what to say to him

You didn't know what to say to him. You both just silently stood there on your porch, no sound could be heard.
"You wanna come inside?" You ask Zach, breaking the silence. "Uhm, I don't think I should. I'll pick you up from school tomorrow." He says kissing you on the forehead, walking back to his car as you went inside. "I'll text you!" He says before you go inside. "Okay!" You shout back, as he gets in his car.
----------
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Yo awoke to your alarm ringing. You groan getting out of bed, and turning it off.
You walk into your bathroom attached to your bedroom, and start to brush your teeth. You hear your phone go off and go to see who it is. You had a text message from Zach and read it. You texted him for about a minute and went back to getting ready.

 You texted him for about a minute and went back to getting ready

You put in black leggings, y/f/c nikes. You didn't put on a shirt since you were going to wear Zachs jersey. You put on a bra with a hoodie. You were too lazy to zip up the hoodie so you just left it open. It's not like everybody's going to see. Even when you walk to Zachs car, it's not like your neighbors can perfectly see from across the street. You grabbed your phone, going downstairs. You grab a water and sit on the couch waiting for Zach to come pick you up. You get a text from Zach, saying he's here, so you head outside to his car. You walk outside to see Zach pulled up with his top down on his convertible, like always. When you walk to his car the wind blows you spreading your hoodie, exposing your bra. Zach looks at you, leaning to the side of the car, "What the fuck do you think your wearing?!" He says, as you approach the car.

"You asked me to wear your jersey

"You asked me to wear your jersey. Speaking of,where is it?" You ask. He leans in the back seat opening up his practice bag, "Yeah well you can at least try to not give everybody on the street a fucking strip show." He says pulling the jersey out. "Here."
"Thank you." You say sweetly. You take your hoodie off, exposing you chest. You unravel Zach jersey and position it so you can put it on. All the while you see Zach eyeing you up and down. "Think you can be anymore subtle?" You say pulling his jersey over your head. "Nah, I'm good" he says starting the car, and driving to the school.

He pulls up to his spot and parks the car taking the keys out, and putting them in the pocket of his jacket.
You both get out the car and put your backpacks on. "You look fucking hot in my jersey." Zach states walking around his car to where you were. "You think?" You say teasingly. "Don't fucking start." He says chuckling, and putting his arm around you.
"You think you're gonna win the big game today?" You ask Zach. "I don't see why not, I mean come on, they got me." He says cockily. You laugh and light slap his chest, as y'all walk down the hallway. "I'm kidding," he says pulling you closer into him, still walking. He stops walking and pulls you to the side by some lockers, so you both don't get ran over. "The real reason we'll win is because I'm the luckiest guy in the world."
You look at him doubtly. "You sure about that? There's a lot of people in the world." You state 'as a matter of factly'. "Well I'm the only one who has you, right?" Zach says smiling at you. "I guess you are pretty lucky, huh Dempsey?" You say looking up at him.
"Fuck yeah I am." He says leaning down to kiss you.