Chapter One ****Rewritten!!*****

Hey everyone! :D So as you all know I am going back threw and rewriting CTD. As I finish chapters I will upload them. The chapters that are not up with have nothing but "rewriting" on the page. (: You guys make sure to tell me what you think of the new changes!! ;O And for all my new fans who have no idea what i'm talking about dont worry about it lol. Now enjoy :) 

Picture of Daren. :3

-owl

_______________________________________________________________________________

::Felix's POV::

“I stared at him speechless.

"What the fuck!?!" Daren exploded looking as though he wanted to slaughter Puck.

Puck gave a nervous laugh and held up his hands. If he thought that would stop Daren from ripping his throat out he had another thing coming.

"Hey, come on now." Puck said, "You told all of us you'd do anything and Felix didn't care what we picked."

Daren clenched his teeth; his hands balled into fist.

"I didn't know you'd want me to be chained up with him for a month! You are all fuckin' crazy if you think I'd do that!"

I took a deep breath. Why had I let Puck drag me to this party? Why hadn't I listened to what my head was screaming from the start?

-Earlier That Day-

“Felix!! Get your lazy butt out of bed.  If you dont you're going to be late for your first day back to school!!”

I groaned and rolled over in my bed completely ignoring my father. Why couldnt summer had stayed longer? I dont even feel like I did anything besides sleep the days away…

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

I yelled, flinging myself out of bed. My arms and legs getting tangled in the sea of covers. I clutched my ears and groaned. They had started ringing.

Squinting upward I saw the figure of a man holding a blow horn. He was wearing a nice tailored suit and had the look of annoyance plastered all over his face. The man frowned deepened as he noticed me staring while doing nothing.

“Well then?” He inquired lifting an eyebrow. “Are you going to get off your butt and go or not??”

I ran a hand threw my messy bed hair, mumbled a few  incoherent words and stood up. I glanced at the well dressed man, then back down at my feet.

“Of course I’m going, Bill.”

I pushed past him and slumped over to my dresser. As I opened one of the drawers, Bill sighed and I could tell he was getting more agitated.