Chapter Two ****Rewritten!!*****

So here is chapter two rewritten!
Enjoy. :)

Dedicated to MedicalMystery for being a talented writer. Go read her books! Especially Unintentional Sins. <3

Picture of Puck
-owl

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

::Felix's P.O.V::

The bus arrived at Jefferson High twenty minutes later. Once stopped, everybody quickly shuffled to get off and go into their own crowds.

I stuck with Puck and Brihannah just like any other day, the morning events quickly escaping my mind. We made our way inside the building. The quick shuffling of feet, loud voices and slamming of lockers invaded my hearing.  A few minutes later, a few girls waved and called for Brihannah to join them. She kissed Puck’s cheek and promised to met us both at lunch before hurriedly joining her group of friends. Puck readjusted the strap of his backpack on his shoulder.

“Guess it’s just you and me, dude.”

We continued walking down the hallways, Puck going on about some scandal that happened during the summer. Something to do with the History teacher and a student.

“So, Mr. Barns isn’t the history teacher anymore?” I asked, making sure I watched where I was going. I'd already doged one potenional fight. I didn't need another.

“Naw, man. I heard he left before the school could fire him. Some shit about dignity or something like that.” Puck chuckled slightly and rolled his eyes. “If you’re out banging your student, you might as well forget about your dignity don’t cha think?’

I shrugged.

“Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. They could have really loved each other.”

Puck snorted.

“Love? Psssh, please. What girl would want to be with some old guy in his fortys when she could have this.”

Puck began to flex his muscles in an attempt to be sexy. I smiled and shook my head.

“Oh, but of course. Who could possibly resist such a man as you.”

“My thoughts exactly.”

Laughing, the both of us entered our first class that just so happened to be history, We made our way to our seats; Pucks being more in the middle and mine near the back beside the windows.

I hadn’t been in my seat two seconds before I heard my name being called. I closed my eyes. Wasn’t she ever going to get up? I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

Standing there was none other than Miss Kimberly Watson or Kim as most people knew her. Her wild strawberry blond hair curled around her perfectly heart shaped face, making her bright baby blues pop. She was known as one of the most gorgeous girls at this school or heck, even most gorgeous in town. You would think I’d be happy to have such a person like this like me or even give me the time of day but I’m not. Kimberly Watson, even as beautiful as she is, was just another girl to me. Yet by some freakish force of nature, last year at an end of the year party Kimberly had decided that I was ‘the one’ and she was going to do whatever it took to be with me. Meanwhile I didn’t even know she knew I existed.