5

*BANG*

"What was that?!?", you whispered loudly, very worried. You sat to be able to look around as Miri's limb arms let go of her.

She also woke up due to the girls that were starting to panic, not able to determinate the source of the sound.

"Mmm what's wrong?" Miri mumble as she sat too.

You looked at the girls "I'll go check it out".

"Oh no you are not!" Jemun refused. She had that serious gaze as her eyes were directly looking into yours.

You didn't care. You got out of the covers and walked slowly towards the door.

You reached the doorknob and turned it to open it just a little. You stopped and looked behind you to see the girls holding hands. You could tell they were scared. What if it was a thief? Or a serial killer?

As you smiled to the group to reassure them, a hand suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the room.

The girls screams were covering yours as they faded away.

Jemun was the first one to jump out the sheets and run to the door. Of course she was followed by the others. They all slammed the door open "(YYY/Nnnn)..."

They frozed in the doorway as they saw you and Bangtan laughing at them.

"MWO?!?" Woona shouted, so confused.

"It's just a prank" you laughed, hugging Jimin's side.

"Unnie, it wasn't funny. I was scared for you!" Miri pouted.

Your laugh slowly faded as you looked at her face. "A-awww" you giggled a little.

"PABO!!" Miri run in your direction and jumped with her leg outstretched in the front (like a karate kick).

Your eyes widened at you hide behind first Jimin, since he was right next to you, then you moved behind Hoseok, holding his waist as he arched his eyebrows and formed a "o" with his mouth.

Miri was trying to catch you after her flying kick had failed. The other members of BTS were just laughing at the situation, mostly at Jhope.

The other girls joined Miri to make you pay so they circled Hoseok and you and tried to pull you off him.

The finally succeeded when you lost your grip on him. "JHOPE!! YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE!!" You yelled as you were being tickled by the girls.

"Then Hobi must save you!" He declared, pointing in the air. At first, he really tried to help you but tickling you seemed so fun that he couldn't resist.

After your 'punishment', you stayed on the floor. Your stomach and your cheeks were hurting from laughing so much. The others were standing around you, looking at how messy you were.

You hid your face with your hands.

Yoongi took the opportunity to lay beside you and closed his eyes.

"Yoongi hyung what are you doing? Jungkook asked.

"Sleeping" he answered with a hoarse voice.

Jimin crouched beside his hyung and pulled on his sleeve like a child. "Come on Yoongi, the girls need sleep!"

After a few seconds later he opened one eye and took a look at your face. You were fighting not to fall asleep.

Yoongi stood up, letting a big sigh escaping his mouth. His eyes went to you, still on the ground, and leaned on you to grab your wrists.

He pulled your limp body up and Woona took care of you.

You all said goodnight to each other and went separate ways. Jemun escorted the boys to the front door and locked it behind them.

She came back to the practice room and you all went to sleep.
~~

Bultaoreune
FIREEEEEEEEEE

You woke up in a jump scared to the blasting music. Same as the girls, except Hyoyeon pulled the covers over her head while growling.

The boys were casually dancing around, yelling to wake you up.

All the girls were either grumpy or confused half asleep. You suddenly were fully awake and decided to join them.

You were trying to make the movements but since you stayed on your spot in the bed, it was hard to not step on Miri or Jemun.

Unlucky as you were, you accidentally put you foot on Jemun's leg and you felt over her.

"AAARG!!" Jemun shouted in pain. "Oh sorry unnie" you chuckled. Such a clumsy child you were. I was your charm.

Jimin bursted out laughing and dropped to the ground. He wasn't to only one who reacted. The six other boys laughed, making you blush from embarrassment.

As you got back up, you slapped Jemun who kicked yours right after.

The girls got up as well and stretched their body.

After folding the blankets, you pushed everything aside with Woona's help and gathered in the middle of the room.

"Oh let's have a dance battle!!" Hoseok excitedly insisted.

Jungkook put some music and Hobi started the game roughly.

*Daaamn he is good!*

Hyoyeon went after. She did good of course. She was the main dancer for a reason!

It was Jungkook's turn. He was fully focused on his steps.

In order, it went to Miri, Jimin, Jemun, Yoongi, you Taehyung and Woona.

Since you girls had less members than Bangtan, Namjoon and Jin went as a duo but danced separated.

Jin made his famous dance with his arms and Namjoon...well Namjoon is Namjoon. He danced with his face.

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"I think you just made us lose" Jungkook joked.

"Yeaaahhh!" You and the girls celebrated your victory while Namjoon glaired at the golden maknae.

The manager entered the room and everyone went quiet ready to listen.

"Boys, you can go" PD-nim said, nodding once to the boys. They exited the room to go practice.

"Girls, how about discussing your group's name..." he started. You all accepted. "I thought about something that I think really captures your intention. You all have dreams but when I look at you working and even speaking, I see determination. You are dedicated to this world you slowly getting in. So I suggest to call you...'MOXIES'..?"

---------
A/N:
Moxie: force of character, determination, or nerve.
"when you've got moxie, you need the clothes to match"