The Only Chapter

A/N: Youtube is to blame for getting me sucked into this fandom after I was looking at the song Killing Me Softly and I kept seeing these Killing Stalking comments. Then of course I had to search for it and after seeing a fanvid with the Animal song cover that was it, I was sadly trapped :( Although it's actually amazing too because I LOVE this fandom.

DISCLAIMER: Just another obsessed fan of Killing Stalking, own nothing.

My parents had died when I was little. They left me in the care of my uncle. He never really liked me, but he did lust after me. However, he knew that if one day I found an Alpha, they would know what he had done. Laws were more lenient on Alphas, and my uncle did not have a death wish. I was an omega, and so it was natural that I was short for my age but I was also very thin. My uncle kept me on a strict diet. I never had breakfast and only two small meals at midday and in the evening. He had the idea that my waif-like appearance would appeal more to Alphas and he also despised spending any money looking after me. My uncle was looking forward to the day an Alpha would claim me so he would not have the burden of looking after me. I was already in my twenties, and so far no Alphas had shown any interest in me. I had never fit in anywhere. Everyone thought I was weird. It did not help that a doctor had diagnosed me as having borderline multiple personality disorder. My uncle constantly and cruelly reminded me there was nothing that could be done about how plain I was compared to other omegas. I was pale, and rarely slept well, leaving dark circles around my eyes which were very big and dark brown. My jet black hair hung over my eyes, although it was shorter in the back.

I had some faint memories of when I was a young boy, playing with the neighbour's son, who was a few years older than me. He had always been kind to me. I remember he wore glasses and had dark hair but I had forgotten what his face looked like and I could not remember his name. I was sad that I had not even been able to tell him goodbye when my uncle had taken me away from the home I had shared with my parents. As I was growing up, I had hoped that one day I would find my only childhood friend and he would bond with me. However, I knew this was just a fantasy that would not come true. Even if he did meet me again, why would he even want a pathetic omega like myself? Eventually I just stopped thinking about him. It was just easier that way.

My first day at college was the day I met my future Alpha, Oh Sangwoo. Of course, he never noticed me but somehow I had the peculiar feeling he was still aware of my presence. He was perfect. Popular, handsome, tall, strong, an Alpha. The complete opposite to me. He had dark brown hair, cut short in the back but the top was wavy and dyed a light brown colour. It was bold, and not a hairstyle that could suit everyone but of course the hairstyle suited him. After that day, I became obsessed with him. I would follow him around, watching him when he was at college or meeting up his friends or girlfriends. Sangwoo was well known on campus, friendly with everyone he met. Betas and omegas alike all fell under his charm like magic. He had an enticing scent, it was like dark bitter chocolate and honey.

We were both sitting in the college cafeteria when he looked at me for the first time, his dark eyes resting on me in a stare that seemed to pierce right through me. I felt unworthy of his look, and guilty because somehow it felt like he knew I had been stalking him. I wanted to look away, but I felt trapped under his gaze. Then he smiled at me, a slow, confident smile. I had then run out of the cafeteria, my face flushed red with embarrassment. He had actually noticed me, and now I was not sure how to feel. It was one thing when he did not know I existed but now he knew I was not sure what to do. I did not want him to catch me snooping on him. I had been trying to find a way to sneak into his house. I had actually picked up the nerve to go there and I had written a list of all the possible key code combinations for his door after finding out the keys he pressed on a daily basis. However, I had seen a cop car driving past the house and that had freaked me out. I did not want to explain what I was doing so I had quickly left even though I did not think the cops had even noticed me.