Finally happy

I'm finally happy with who I am. I didn't enjoy being a boy. I'm much more happy being a girl, wearing dresses and having long hair. I did get bullied for a while but it's fine now. I'm actually friends with my bullies now. They all said that they are really sorry and regret bullying me. Every now and then, my mum will put makeup on me. It only happens once or twice a year, though. My mum always wanted a girl and she now has one. My dad didn't really care, to be honest! I loved my dad..... But he's gone now. I miss him. A lot. He was taken to court. They thought he killed someone. He didn't. My dad wouldn't do that, he wouldn't hurt anyone or anything but they gave him a life sentence anyway. I always thought it was that it was the man that lives above the butchers. His name is Robert or 'Billy'. There was just something about him that was strange. My mum went to school with him and she said he bullied everyone younger than him. My mum told me that she helped his 'victims' because she was classed as the strongest in school. She used to tell me stories about him. I used to call her Super-Mum because of her stories about her saving people from being bullied.

~Sorry about how short this is. My wifi is really bad and I need wifi for this app, so the few of you that are reading this, you might have to wait a couple days or so for another part. Check daily just in case!