Chapter 17 : Tori's POV

As soon as I exited the tent, I was greeted by something I didn't think would ever happen. Beck and Cat were making out just a few feet away from me, Cat trapped between Beck and the table while his hands were sliding under her shirt.

I was about to turn around and just head back in the tent, trying to forget about that because after all, they can do whatever they want when I saw Cat's hand trying to push Beck back. Of course it didn't do anything because of Cat's lack of strength. I caught up that she wasn't willing to kiss Beck but what could I do? I wasn't strong enough to pull him away or let alone make him move... So I went to the only person I know would have an effect on him. Jade.

She was still lying on the bed, her eyes on the ceiling, I mean it's not really a ceiling but anyway!

"Jade! I need you come on!" I shouted at her, tearing her out of her daydream (AN: Is that how we say it?)

"Yeah just w-" she stopped when she saw that it was really an emergency "What happened?" she asked while getting up and following me out

I didn't need to answer the question since she saw what she needed to see as soon as she was out and didn't lose a second to walk over and pull Beck back with so much strength that I wondered how he could still be on his feet. She then punched him in the face, making him fall to the ground. She was about to kick him but I stopped her from doing so by putting my hand on her shoulder.

She turned around so quickly that I was actually surprised.

"Jade" I said softly "I think he's had enough"

She didn't look convinced, anger still shining in her eyes. Even though I knew she wasn't angry at me, she really scared me!

"You should go check on Cat, I'll take care of him" I reassured her

Suddenly, the anger in her eyes dissipated and she all but ran to where Cat was, sitting on the floor next to the table with tears streaming down her face.

"It's okay Kitty Cat" I heard her say "I'm here now"

She helped her up and hugged her before picking her up and carrying her to the tent while I was keeping an eye on the blooding boy, still lying on the floor.

"Tori!" she called "Can you stay with Cat a minute? I need to finish something"

"Jade" I tried "Maybe you should stop there-"

"Don't tell me what to do!" she snapped

I felt tears coming up, she's never been that harsh with me. I mean, yeah she had but that was before... I didn't want her to see me like this so I just got up and ran to the tent where I began crying as soon as I was in.

"Tori?" Cat asked softly as to not freak me out

"I'm so sorry Cat" I apologized, looking at her "I shouldn't be the one crying here, what he did to you was just ..."

"That's okay" she reassured "I mean, it was just a kiss. What happened to you?"

"It was not just a kiss Cat!"

"I know, I just don't want to think about this anymore" she looked at the ground

"Sure?" I asked lifting her chin so that she could look at me in the eyes

She nodded so I let it drop. If she didn't want to talk about it, it was fine with me as long as she was okay. She could always talk about it later with Jade. Jade ... Tears began burning my eyes again, I couldn't see anything but I felt Cat's arms wrap tenderly around me.

She didn't say anything, she didn't ask any questions. She just hugged me, tracing small patterns on my back while whispering comforting words in my ear.