You Shouldn't Test Bill Cipher

Dipper and Mabel stand in front of me. Due to their heights being as tall as mine, I can hardly see past them, though I can still feel Stanley and Stanford's gazes boring into my head. Stanley approaches, a scowl on his face. Pushing his niece and nephew aside, he grabs me by the collar of my shirt. His grip is so strong that he lifts me an inch or so off the ground, nearly choking me.
"What's your name, boy?" he growls.
"Bill," I croak, barely able to breath. I try to pull his hand away, but he's surprisingly strong. I look at him and his threading gaze averts to my yellow eye. I feel my throat getting tight, my face getting hot. I cry out in fear.
"Grunkle Stan, let him down!" Mabel shrieks, pulling on his arm that holds me. Suddenly, he simply lets go of me. I hit the floor with a thud and a groan. I rub my neck, it's so sore. I cough, struggling to regain my breath.
     "Don't hurt him," Dipper says, standing in front of me, his teeth clenched.
     "Dipper-" I say. He spins to face me, his mouth agape. Realizing what I've said, I try to correct my trip up. "I- I meant Pine- Pine Tree..."
Ford pushes his brother aside and steps forward. I shrink back from my place on the floor. "S-Sixer," I stumble on my words. "It's nice to see you again."
"I wouldn't say the same, Cipher," Ford answers coldly. I look away, embarrassed. "Why? Why did you come here? You have no right to come here after what you've done."
     "I know," I whisper softly. I don't know what else to say. I have nothing else to say. "But," I begin, "I don't want any of this anymore. I don't want to liberate your dimension. I don't know what changed my mind, but it's all just left me. I have no excuses for the things I've done. What's done is done. But if it's possible, I don't want to be who I used to be anymore. I want to stay human. But... we kind of have a problem. It's not really working."
     "Not working? Stay human? What are you talking about?" Stan inquires.
     Dipper and Mabel sit the two down and the three of us explain what we think has happened to me.
As soon as we finish, Ford asks me, "So you are still dangerous?"
"Um, I don't really know," I answer, unsure. "I don't think I really can be that dangerous without my old form. Though, I am going quite insane at times, as I used to be. When that happens... I'm not even aware of what's happening. I just... lose myself."
     "I see," Ford says, deep in thought, not speaking again. His brother stays quiet as well.
Finally, Stanley stands to speak. "There's no way! We destroyed you with that memory gun. You can't be alive. Even if it is really you- those 'losing yourself' things can't be true! Bill Cipher is gone, I made sure of that!"
"But your memories came back, didn't they?" I say, proving a point, not really asking a question. I'm trying to make him angry. If he gets angry, then I'll get angry. If that happens, my personality should switch.
"Don't get smart with me, boy," he growls in his gruff voice.
"Bill," Mabel warns in a hiss.
"Don't worry," I whisper to her. "I know what I'm doing." I turn back to Stan. "Smart? Please. When it comes to me, your brain holds enough knowledge to fit into a pea. Trust me, I know! I saw your mind. Nothing. In. There." As I say those last words, I knock my head with my knuckles for emphasis.
Stan's face grows red with anger. "Oh, yeah?" he says. Without hesitation, he thrusts his knuckles against my face, knocking me to the side. This is exactly what I wanted. I feel my own face growing hot with hatred. I grin a toothy smile and my conscience starts to fade away. Now he can know the truth. I was telling the truth.
"YEAH, STANLEY!" I laugh maniacally. Ford gasps. Stan steps back in shock. Mabel and Dipper grasp hands; they know what's coming. "I THINK YOUR BROTHER COULD TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TEST BILL CIPHER! I HAVE MORE POWER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE! MAYBE NOT NOW, MAYBE NOT IN THIS BODY, BUT SOON-" a quick, familiar pain meets my cheek. My sane mind slowly comes back to me. I did it. I smile innocently at Stanley. "Told you," I remark. He scowls back at me.
Mabel suddenly grasps my arm. "Don't ever do that again." Her face is paler than usual. "Not on purpose. Please." Her deep brown eyes compel me to agree.
"Alright," I tell her. She sighs with relief and goes back to her brother. Melody and Soos have hardly spoken. They're shocked at my sudden outbursts. I don't blame them. Actually, I blame myself. All this is my fault. And everyone knows. What am I going to do? I can't just stay cooped up in here for the rest of my life! But if I go out with this eye, people will recognize me right away!
"Bill?" Mabel walks back up to me, pulling something out of her pocket. She hands the object to me and I take it from her hands. Resting in my palm is a black eyepatch, smooth and small. I smile. This girl has read my mind. "Go on, try it on," Mabel pushes. I nod and tie the patch around my head. It works perfectly. I embrace Mabel happily. Surprised, she tenses, as I did, but she hugs me back, accepting me.
I'm beginning to feel at home here, these are my new people, this is what I never knew I wanted.