ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!! I love and still read all comments on this story, and I have an announcement for you guys!!!

This book is being published into actual physical copies!!

I'm very excited and really cannot wait to see this book in my hands on actual pages. Since I am doing this, be aware that names may be changed and certain plot devices will also be altered to avoid copyright issues.

But, seeing as I'm very poor and have very little resources, I'm doing it all by myself. I'm self-publishing, creating the cover, editing, and everything else. Now, with that being said, it any of you guys are REALLY good at editing, please comment or contact me on instagram @_spnlife. You will get total credit said in the book, and a free copy of it.

Also, if you want a book, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME NOW.

Whether you message me on here or on instagram, I ABSOLUTELY NEED A LIST.

I am ordering the books from a printing company, and I have to order a certain amount. I need to know how many people want it. The more people who want it, the lower the price for the books will be. So, if 20 people want a book, they would probably cost around $10-15 each. If 50 books were wanted, they would be anywhere from $5-10. Shipping will be included in the price of the book, seeing as I will be hand packaging every single one by myself. You also must be comfortable with giving me your address and name. You have my word that I will not release it to anybody without your explicit permission.

I will also be signing the books, and I have no problem with writing a special note or anything similar in the book if requested.

Please comment or message me (preferably through instagram) if you would like one.

And remember, you guys are the ones making this happen.