Dear Readers...

SEQUEL TO MIND,BODY, & SOUL}

After a 2years of Wattpad and a year of being published I finally decided it was time for book 2 & yes it's taking place on Wattpad FIRST ! So please READ, VOTE, & Definitely COMMENT!

Synopsis BELOW
------------------------------------------------

Your Favorite couple of law is back and this time more better than ever

New city, New relationship, and More Trouble?

It's been two years since Sandra's separation from dre and she's finally ready to put the past behind her; while coming to the acceptance of being free Sandra is now faced with trust issues, work, and more untold stories!

After Sandra's crazy adventure and scares from her long battle of infidelity with her ex-husband(Andre) Sandra starts to pick up the pieces to her once so miserable life and start a new 'love' puzzle; While trying to create a fresh and romantic love life with Xavier she finds herself unhappy with things from her past hoping that it won't spill over to the relationship she and Xavier now have. Now that They have moved to a new city Xavier hopes to make Sandra's and his relationship more than being 'lovers' while in the midst of temptation, unresolved issues, and miscommunication these two must overcome the constant road block of them being together while mending the underlying hurt of their broken-hearted paths. After this emotional rollercoaster will these two ever live happily ever after or will these two individuals past cause more than friction?

COPYRIGHT © 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED