Chapter 1: Harry

Two more weeks, until he was leaving for the Weasley's household, and he was still unable to forget the sight of Dumbledore, his mentor, lifeless, white, and pale in the tomb at Hogwarts. No matter how hard he tried to forget and to remove it from his memory, Dumbledore's demise was heart-wrenching. That was the day Harry realized that he was alone, once again. But maybe not for too long. 

Harry remembered that horrid day; a couple hours before he and Dumbledore were on their way to finding a Horcrux, Dumbledore had revealed to Harry that he had a sister. A twin-sister with the same green eyes as his mother, and the unruly jet-black hair as his father. 

Her name is Violet. 

He couldn't believe it. He had so many questions to ask, but before he could even react he lost the chance. Where was she for the past 16 years? Where is she now? Does Voldemort know that she exists? Do we share the scar? Does she feel the head-splicing pain and the green flashing lights as well?

Since the funeral, all of these thoughts had been running through Harry's head; however, Dumbledore had said he need not to worry about her, and that she was in safe hands. Harry trusted Dumbledore, and Dumbledore had entrusted Harry the task of tracking down the rest of the Horcruxes. That's what he needed to focus on, Horcruxes. But he couldn't help thinking about Violet today, and how she might be.

He needed to tell Ron and Hermione; they'll help him figure this out. He smiles, already imagining their reactions to such news. Hermione's squealing in a fit of happiness, and Ron saying, "Blimey Harry, you've got a sister?"