My Love Story With Shemar Moore

Chapter 1

It all started when my cousin went and brought tickets to go live on my favorite show which is Queen Latifah show the next day we went to show and the topic is about the season eight of criminal Minds and our guest star was Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson so we talk about what they have done on the show and how much episode they have done. During the break we some people were starting to leave one of the security came and moved us to the front row cause two people left after the break we had a better view and we had an activity where we had to give our phone and I had to pick one out them that had my phone if I get it right I will get a trip to L.A. with that person for two month I guess the right right person and it was Shemar I got the two month trip with Shemar Moore we went to break and after the break we had a block-out but the light came back on after two minutes so I got my phone back and after the show I went to my cousin. While leaving the studio I heard somebody yelling wait when I turned myself around It was Shemar " thank you for accepting to go with me on this vacation", "you're welcome" as I said nervous he hugged me before he leaves as I got in the driver seat as I was putting my seatbelt on my cousin said " ooooh he likes you hmm i wonder what is going to happen during that vacation" " shush landie " I responded the rest of the ride was silent till I got home my cousin pop into my room and told me we need to go shopping and she dragged me out of bed and we drove to the mall we went Inside and she dragged me to the summer part we found some cute shoes and shorts and jeans and after she bought me to Macy's to go buy some cute bathing suit she bought me 10 bathing suits 5 whole piece and 5 bikini.

Chapter 2

The day has finally arrived while I was putting my bags outside and a car pulled up in front of me and Shemar came out of the car and said " hi" I response right back and he said "let me help you with that" he took my bags and put them on the trunk and he open the door for me while the ride it became a little quiet just for a moment the he said "how old are you" I said "38","I'm 40" and he looked at me and said "you know that you are so beautiful" I blushed and said thank you when we arrived to the airport he helped me with my luggage and as I was helping him I bumped into him and I said that I was sorry he said its fine it wasn't my fault I smiled a little as we were drove to the plane I got in and I saw it was a private plane he look at me and ask if I wanted some campaign I said yes as I was about to drink some of my champaign and my cousin called me on my phone I answered my phone and I told her that I am gonna call her later.

Chapter 3

While the flight I ask him why does he keep on starring at me he said that he had never seen a beautiful girl like me I giggled and he smiled after hours I fell asleep on him and he rapped his hand around me and when we landed he woke me up and I went to use the restroom to fix myself as I got our got our luggage and we drove to his house we arrived at his house and showed me my room and where he showed around the house it was nice and clean "for a man that is living by itself its pretty clean" I said he chuckle when he was done he went and change into his swimming shorts as I watch him jump into the pool he told me to go change and join him I said no maybe another time, I said he answered ohh come on you scared I laugh and said me scared I'm a swimmer" then I dare you to come "he said I laugh and I went and changed into my bikini and I jumped in and swam as he watch me and said you're not a bad swimmer "

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER <3.

Chapter 4

After a month he ask me out and I accepted one day,while I was doing some work and it was about 7pm he came into my room with CDs and popcorn and marshmallows and candy he said "time for you to relax" I look at him and I said "sure" he added the movie in the movie player he got the popcorn and handed me to me and he jumped on the bed and kissed me on my lips so soft and his lips was so sweet and I was so into that kiss that we even forgot about that movie I put the popcorn away as he went and slowly kiss my neck then he stop and ask me do I really want to do this I answers yes then he stared into my eyes and kissed me then he sat me down and took off my shirt and I took off his he stated at me then he kissed me and I touch his body and I felt he sexy abs he was strong to hold me.