My love story with Shemar Moore

Chapter 5

In the morning I got early when I got up I starred at him sleeping and he is so freaking cute and I put on bath robe and head straight for the shower then I heard someone open the door I lean over to see then I saw it was shemar that was peeing he took of his clothes and he came in the shower and joined me while I was getting out he grab me with his strong arm got me on the wall then he kissed me and I stopped him and ask him "what's wrong" he held me a bit tighter then he said " you don't have to leave you know" and I got out "dress really nice" I heard him shout "where are we going"? I ask then he got out and we are going somewhere bit not fancy and you might not want to wear heals cause we are going to lake compound I put some shorts and and a shirt and I put my bathing suit on a bag with some stuff that I will need as I was heading downstairs to make some lunch he handed me his bag to put it downstairs for him too the house got quiet for a while and he was coming and while I was preparing a sandwich for him he came and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on my cheeks and I turned around and handed him his sandwich he took it and put it down on the counter and he grab by the waist and pulled me closed to him and he kiss me.

Next thing I know I ended up in the bed when I turned myself around he was sleeping like a baby I looked at him for a while and he was half awake and half asleep so I put his head on my chest and I Caressed him to sleep next thing I knew he was sleeping like a charm he was so cute.

Stay tune for chapter 6