I was wrong • Jack

Hey guysss! I quickly want to say Thankyou for 200 reads! That's amazing! Anyway- if you have any requests plz comment them aswell. Let's get on with the story...
---

Jack's POV

I was laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. Why did I do this? What's wrong with me?
I let the one girl I love the most go. Anger rose from within me and bubbled up into my chest. Hot tears started to form in my eyes, I had broken her heart. I needed her back.
I quickly sat up from the bed and grabbed my phone. Her contact name stared at me, as I hovered my finger over it.

I pressed it and it began to call her, I bit my nails nervously as it rung. What if she was mad? She'd never take me back...

"Jack...you said you didn't want me" Allie suddenly sighed down the phone.

A wave of relief washed over me as I heard her soft voice. I missed it so much.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I'm a dick. I love you so much, please come home." I pleaded desperately.

It fell silent until I could hear Allie starting to sob.

"I love you to Jack, but I can't do this all the time" She cried down the phone. I wanted to give her a massive hug, but that was impossible through a phone call.

"Please come home. This won't happen again I promise Allie." I breathed out heavily, trying to hold back the tears forming in my eyes again.

There was along pause before an answer.

"Okay...I'll come back" Allie whispered down the phone.

Allie's POV

I jumped into my car, to go back home. I was currently at my parents house, where I have been since the start of the week. Me and Jack had a massive argument. He told me to leave, and he didn't love me. He had tried calling me hundreds of times, but I wasn't ready to see him again.

I began driving back to the flat, thinking about what I was going to say in my head.
Eventually, I arrived at the flat. With my hands shaking, I unlocked the door and stepped in.

"Jack?" I mumbled whilst walking into our bedroom.
Jack was sat at the end of the bed with his head in his hands. As he looked up at me I could tell he had been crying. His red, puffy eyes gave that away.

"I'm so sorry" He quietly whimpered.

"It's okay" I replied, as I went and sat down next to him.
He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. A feeling I missed so much.
I snuggled my face into his neck, and wrapped my arms around him as well.

"I love you"