Fighting • Jack & Conor

This was requested by PrincessEvie14. I tried my best and put my own spin on it, I hope you enjoy!
----
Conor's POV
I wasn't going to get drunk tonight, but I was up for a few drinks.
We wondered over to the bar in the night club. The music blasted out of the speakers, startling me.
I sat down at the bar stool, where I was closely joined by Jack and my girlfriend Evie. A few of Jack's mates came along too, I'd never met them before.

"Want a drink gorgeous?" I asked Evie politely, with a smile spread across my face.
She nodded at me cutely in reply.

After a few drinks and getting to know the other boys I decided to go to the toilet.
As I walked in, the stench of alcohol and urine overwhelmed my senses and made me feel queasy.
Staring at my reflection, I ran my fingers through my curly, brown quiff. I tidied myself up a bit, and walked back to rejoin the others.

The bright lights from the dance floor blinded me as I walked past, avoiding the drunk girls.
Suddenly, I someone grabbed my arm and pull me over to one side.

"Hey man!" Alex greeted me. I smiled at him and returned a bro-hug.

"You alright? I haven't seen you in ages!" I shouted over the loud music.

Alex continued to talk to me, however I got distracted by something at the bar. I looked over to see one of Jack's mates hitting on Evie.
I clenched my fits as I watched him run his hand up her thigh. Making her look extremely uncomfortable. This antagonised me even more.

"Hold on mate" I mumbled to Alex, before storming over.

"What the f*ck are you doing?!" I shouted at the guy, who I think was called Harry.

He gave me a startled look, instantly taking his hand off Evie's leg.

"Look man it's just a hot chick!" He argued.
Anger burned through my body, and my muscles tightened. Who the f*ck does he think he is?!

"Don't call her a chick.. and she's mine!" I shouted, pushing him backwards on his stool.
This made him angrier, causing him to stand up.

"Woah Conor calm down" Jack reassured me, trying to hold me back. I shrugged him off and continued.

"You want to go?!" I yelled at him.

He bit his lip harshly and punched me in the face. Pain rushed through my body, and I moaned as my neck throbbed. I heard Evie calling my name. This didn't stop me.

I swung back at him even harder, causing him to fall to the ground.
People around us gasped in terror.

"Conor!" Both Evie and Jack were trying to hold me back.
I felt warm blood trickle down to my lip. My nose was bleeding.

Harry stood up and roared at me, before punching me again.
I kicked and hit him back, causing him to fly backwards into the bar. Smashing glasses and causing more havoc.

Evie screamed, and ran out of the club. I didn't stop though. I was showing this guy who was boss.

"You know what, your a d*ck" He spat at me before punching me in the gut.
I cried out in distress, and fell to the ground. Everything went black.

Evie's POV
Silence, was all I was joined with. I sat curled up in a ball on the sofa, crying into my knees.
I refused to join Conor at the hospital. I couldn't see him after what he did. Even though he was only protecting me, he did start the fight. He wouldn't listen to me or Jack.
When I got a phone call telling me he had been knocked out, I became sick with fear. However I still couldn't bring myself to see him.
Jack had text me, informing me Conor was due to be home any minute now from the hospital.

I nervously tapped my fingers on the edge of the sofa.
Until I was startled by the door opening.
I looked up to see Conor with a black eye, a bruised nose, and a cut lip. I used all the power I had, to stop myself from just running up and hugging him.

"You didn't come to see me" He mumbled, placing his bags down.
I looked up into his dull, hurt eyes. He looked so empty.

I sighed heavily before answering.

"I was too scared" I reluctantly replied, pulling myself into a tighter ball.
After Conor displayed his true strength last night, I felt slightly uneasy around him.

He breathed in heavily, before slumping down on the sofa next to me. Making me flinch with fear.

"Evie....I won't hurt you, I'm so sorry for last night..I just didn't want anyone hitting on my gorgeous girl" He smiled weakly at me, causing me to relax more.
I leaned over and snuggled into in side. Conor gently kissed me in the head.

"Tonight?" I looked up and winked at him.