Her di..My fuggi..her jq my love...

Hello buddies.hello guys...hello friends...

arey abhi ...sorry arrey jiju what are you blabbering like this...

hey tu chup purab..oops sorry my jiju...i dont knew what to call them..as we are going to open our story to them na...

They now itslef been confused by our calling..first tell us introduce us..k..iam purab Arora...an business man working with my jiju abhishek prem mehra..wait..before introducing him..i must introduce my sis na..she is pragya arora...oops sorry now she has become pragya abhishek prem mehra...so he married my sister so...i call him jiju..

Your intro over na jiju..now its my turn..iam abhishek prem mehra..a business man..my business is not controlled by me..its by my boss ha..he is my boss as i just simply sign ..its control by my jiju purab khanna..so before introducing him i must introduce another person right ..my sister bulbul mehra..oops sorry bulbul purab khanna..she married to purab so i call him jiju..so you guys get a clear picture of our relations..

But you all dont knee how all this happen thats our love story...oh its not our love story link us..its our sister..dont you knew how they link together ..k let me introduce that...its really irritatting drama guys..so dont be get bored as we always get bored..so we thought bore you too..hey na jiju..they did hifi..

Fb shows...

One day pragya was moving through varandha and see a girl sitting near a tree with puppy face..she approach near her..and forward a chocolate to her ..she look at her..and started to have it...pragya smiles seeing her cuteness...

Di...you knew..when ever iam sad or depressed i need to have chocolate..just to make my mood right..

Pragya smiles ...

Do you need and take a piece and forward to pragya..she takes it ...s
Di..but how you knew i like chocolate and need that...

Pr:from your puppy face .

Puppy face ..is it say so..

I think so..

K di..now we become friends na..

Ha...

But iam sad...

Why ? What happened..

Di..i dont knew anything about you..

Oh is that the reason for sad..k..iam pragya arora..doing last year degree and you..

Iam bulbul mehra...doing 2nd year degree..di..from onwards you will chat with me na..will consider me as your sis na..

Of course dear ..

Thanks di..

No need of thanks for this..as this have no meaning between us..

K thanks wappas .

Fb ends...

Ab;guys..what you think about this..its really irritating na..

Pu;this is just a small dose you dont knew full story ahh..

Ab;k..that i will say..no flash back as if you all seen then hahaha..

Pu;jiju..dont make them bore...

Ab;so their friendship..no..not friendship..sissy relationship starts from there..then they usually starts to chit chat while college and or by phones..like whatsapp..daily they talk alot..i dont knew guys what to talk this much..as my sister bulbul return from college she starts to chat with her..its a long chat..i didnt see her chating this much...