ROMEO AND FUGGI

Precaution; try it on your risk...as its a stupid idea popped out in my mind....

Abhi...what are you doing...why you pulled me to here and lock the room..abhi...move i have lot of works to do...abhi will you move or not...abhi come close to her and started to nuzzles her neck...abhi...just leave me yaar...as pragya tried to push him ..he holds her waist tightly so she can't move away..he continue his activity...
Abhi..just stop it yaar ..look they all will wait for me..i need to go...

Who fuggi??who will wait for you? The person who wait for you is just close to you then who is...

Abhi stop all this..look i need to go..dadi and aliya wait for me..

They have gone...

Gone ?? How can they go leaving me alone...

What leaving you alone ...you are with your hubby right...i told them to leave...

Why abhi??do you knew i will really miss the masthi ...

Ohoo..so you miss dadi and aliya ..dont miss your poor hubby right..so sad fuggi...do you knew how much i miss you..i much i miss this closeness ...this touch..

No...i wont miss you...

Its not a problem to me now...as any of your plans going to work fuggi...iam not going to stop this anymore..pragya make a pout...

Abhi....

No fuggi...i knew what you are going to tell..i cant tolerate all this anymore..i really need you fuggi...

From that pragya noticed something as he is hurt little bit and she knews that he always do like this when he is upset just change his mind..so she dont stop him anymore...abhi make pragya pinned to wall and a taste her lips...its was  lovely with full of passion..he slowly takes his lips from her and nuzzles her neck which make pragya to turn...abhi moves her hairs from back and moves his lips on her back while pragya tightens her grip on wall by seeing this abhi smiles a  bit as he came to knew still he has same affect on her like their first night...

Ab;fuggi when will you change when your nervousness come to an end which make pragya smiles..you are still the old who is so tensed during our first night...did you remember that day...

Pr;ofcourse abhi...how can i forget it..

Fb shows ..

A room which is fully decorated romantically..a cosy bed is shown ..to the centre a bride is sitting by veiling her face...she is little bit tensed..at that time a sound is heard..krr..krr..yes door opens and man enters and locks the door..ofcourse its the groom ...he slowly move forward and smiles a little bit seeing his wife who is sitting in nervoused state..he knews very well that as he move close to her it will make her more difficult...but he didnt botherthat as he is enjoying it..he sit beside her..she moves slightly as he sits to create distance..so he again moved a bit..she too moves ..he too moves..she move ..he move..

At last you cant move more as you are at the verge of falling darling...
He smiles...hello what this mean wont you take off your veil as your hubby is impatiently waiting to see his darling...

No reaction from her side..k if you wont then i will take off...he takes of the veil and get shocked...

What you...why are you sitting here..you are pragya right..i havent marry you..then where is my wife...

Hey romeo stop it ...

Romeo me...dont call so if my wife here it she will kill you..as she dont like anyone calling her like that...