Chapter 3:Reflections

Knife's POV:
Oh Ms.Pearl...you might be fun to play with...ok so I wasn't big fan of friendship,well except on Microphone... She's gonna be my future wife too fast...if Cheesy Crist doesn't love her too!UGH!!!The truth I was the known as "jerk" on the school over and over...Oh look at Citrus...wanna tease him again.A girl like Paper can't make him resist!!!>:-3All of us know him too well...'Decent Dork' was his main stream on the schools history...but why he can't resist?Cuz he was very sensitive...he was always been dumped 2 times.Well it seems Ms.Pearl was the perfect girl for him!!!!!

Cheesy's POV:
Knife...knife...knife...He was so gonna be ded.He wants Mic for himself and I can't let that happen!!Mic was a good girl and he was a jerk.THAT WONT MATCH OMG!!!XD Let's see...Fan and TT are in the science club.Paper was arguing at OJ,well he started it.Suitcase?Well hanging out with Balloon...Yin-yang was silent.Soap clean all of dirt in the Drama club.Me?With Mic.Were have the same music club,Knife wasn't interest on Music after all!!!

Soap's POV:
Its nice when you clean something that makes you feel free...poor LB was keep on stalking PB while Marshmallow ruined it ;-3.Yes!I'm the 'Neat Freak' of the school.And then..."Please understand Ms.Pearl,I had no gain to tell you why I hate LOVE BIRDS."It seems like a argue was in...I grabbed my phone and call Fan to go.After like 3 seconds he finally came with TT."What?"TT seems so BLUR!!!!"Guys look!!!"We go to the nearest wall and spy on...OJ AND PAPER?!I wonder why..."But..if you had a problem you must tell it so you can get out the strong feeling you get Citrus...we all do..."She seems so worried..."Hope your right Paper..."Fan whispered."...Thanks Paper...your really nice."YESH!!!!OUR SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!

*NightTime*
OJ's POV(R U ANNOYED?):
Sleeping time...I opened my diary and wrote all stuff...then I heard a growl...seriously?!I hate being annoyed in nighttime...after then it become like a monster attack.Ok Citrus,that's it.I need to go and see whats happening...I go out of my room and saw Paper,like seriously?!Why she was doing that voice?!"YOU WILL DIE!!!!!"she attacked me...I pinned her so she can't move.She grip me,so I slap her..."Huh?What happen?"...WAIT IS PAPER BEING ON A FREAKING EVIL POSSESSED LAST TIME?!!!"Its ok...nothing happen Papes...nothing..."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Aww...Papers evil side come back...:-( but guys you comment who's character will you like to have a POV on next chapter!:-3,...BYE!!!:)