Chapter 4:Plans

Microphones POV:
Today at 9:11 pm....well I was singing then I heard a growl...I don't care on it.I care about me,look this situation is bad,Crist and Sharp were starting to become mean and fighting on me...wow."YOU WILL DIE!!!!"OMG...what?!I rush outside and then...what the heck?!Paper seems strange....caught it!TT must come!!!!!I texted her to come here....then....*slap!*Someone slapped her and said...."Huh?What happened?"I know that's her voice,I wouldn't called singer for nothing!

TestTubes POV:
Wut?Paper is on mental disorder?!How the freaking thing happen?!(I don't curse...it just for story)Ugh!I rush to my lab...finding a clue.Why this massacre of our club is still happening?!First I was in the hospital,then OJ has been hostage but he escaped,LB almost broke her leg,Fan almost been dead now what?!This?!HELPPPPPP!!!!!No cures?!No!I run to Paper,"Paper come with me!!!!Plz I'm begging u!!!!"For the first time in my life I did that :3..."Huh?Why?"Oh now she doesn't know what's happening...."Ok TT,why?"Now OJ was being a jerk like Knife...."Ugh!Ok both of you go to my lab at 4:30 am ok?!"They both nodded.Actually I just going to sleep...I won't go to my lab.And I also need to tell to Fan that lock them until the night...its Saturday tomorrow anyway -_- so that means we can do it!!!:3 Though its still a problem how to...wait...OMG!!!!FREAKING CONCLUSION!!!!!!IT MIGHT BE A TRUE LOVES KISSS!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Gotta text Fan now...

Fans POV:
Today night were having a conversation.For short that's TT,my wonderful GF...

F:Hey TT
T:Good timing Boy.
F:Why?
T:Halp mehhh!!!
F:Why?
T:I had a plan to make the two awkward!;)
F:...OMG!!!!GO!!!
T:I said they need to go to my lab at 4:30 am...
F:And?
T:Then lock them in a room!!! I need your help to do it...plz?
F::33333Sure thing!
T:Great!GTG to sleep now...I love you!:3
F:I love u too!:33

Ok settled plans!!!Oh this ship will surely sailed even though Salt likes OJ...

Salts POV(Surprise!!!!):
OJ is mine!!!!No one can steal him from meh!And I'm sure he likes me too!!!!I will kill somebody...espically the newbie..like she always follows him and sometimes talk to mai senpai!!!Blood will flow on her...she will regret anything she does...but let's chill this up for now...:3 OJ UR MINEEEEEEEEE!!!:3

Papers POV(Don't be mad):
Huh?What happen last time?Why we both need to go in TTs lab?Whatever...I still need to do it by the way,its a lot concerning than you think...

(Lol that's the end for now since the next part might trigger you guys...but I hope not...anyways bye :3)