Out of the Blue-Chapter 3

***sorry if the faunt is weird, my computers flippin out! I'm not really expecting anyone to read this first story but it would be nice:) Well hope you like this chapter!*

My mind started to work again and I walked back to my table. “oooooo! I think he likes youuu!” Izzy basically screamed, earning a few stares from passing classmates. “Oh, um. . .not really” I stammered. “Well I think he does. You should really to talk to him again!” “We didn’t even talk. And I don’t think that’s the best idea” I said unsure. “Fine fine, but one day you will date him, have little Caspian Jr. and Alexandra Jr.’s running around in a big house. I’m calling it right now!” she said. If you only knew. . . I thought to myself.

After school that day my mom picked me up and dropped my off at my home. Before I went in she yelled from the car window “I won’t be gone long! I just have to pick up more files from the office!” “Ok!” I yelled back.

My mom was a single mom, my dad died before I was born when he was in the military in Iraq. I’ve had seen pictures of him and my mom before he was deployed at 4 months in to her pregnancy. Yes I wish I would have met him but my mom says my looks come mostly from him so that’s a good enough reminder for me. My mom with her light dusty brown hair, pale blue eyes, and thin figure didn’t really look like me except for her cheek bones and height. My dad on the other hand had thick, black curly hair, glowing green eyes and built figure.

I unlocked the door with our under the mat key and walked in to our kitchen. After making myself a peanut butter and pickle sandwich (don’t knock it till you try it!) I headed upstairs to get my homework done. So far I have gone this long without thinking of you know who, but my task failed me when I started my History paper. I tried to focus all my might but new questions buzzed at the back of my mind.

What is Caspian doing back in town? What has he been doing these past years? Does he regret what he said to me? After about 2 hours of trying to do my homework I gave up. While I didn't't have truth, I will be restless. I decided to get ready for bed. After a hot shower i climbed into my cool sheets and lied my head down on my fluffy black pillow and grabbed my book. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to my window clicking on my window . I got up slowly to inspect the noise, but i found no one or nothing outside. It's just a branch, it's just a branch. I chanted in my head over and over while slipping into my sheets again and pulling the covers over my head.