Take Them Away

Dressed in darkest suit and tie,

You most certainly will die.

She was panting hard. Sweat trickled down her face. Her skin felt cold and her heart beat at the most rapid pace. 

Bee looked around and found herself in her room, although familiar with her surrounding it still didn't manage to calm her down. Suddenly she heard a groan and at once she snapped her head towards the direction of the sound. Breathing in deeply then heaving out a loud sigh of relief, she finally relaxes when it turns out to be Jimin lying on the bed beside her.

The said male slowly sits up and rubs his tired eyes.

"Another bad dream?" he asks and Bee nods. Still with his eyes still tired and squinted, he moves closer to Bee and cups her cheeks with both his hands. It was cold. It was really cold. Bee couldn't help but to lean into his warm touch and she closes her eyes, visualizing his heat radiating into her body.

Once when he felt that Bee was finally relaxed, he pushes her down onto her mattress and hovers above her. Bee wasn't too sure whether it was Jimin's warm hands on her cheeks or it was just that her cheeks were burning red from embarrassment, however not like other days, she didn't push him away. She just watched him staring back at her, then after a while, he gives her a lazy smile.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" He says, and Bee manages to blink through his stare.

"You have feelings for me too, don't you?" The other side of his lips raised forming a little smirk, with his eyes still half open.

"Shut up." She says bluntly but averts her gaze from his, refusing to acknowledge the truth in his words.

She hears Jimin give out a small chuckle and he leans down to give her a peck on the cheek and he rests his head in the crook of her neck. Bee finds herself moving her hands around his body, holding him closely to her and grasping tightly onto his shirt. Never wanting to let him go, never wanting to let him leave. She didn't want to feel fear anymore; she just wanted him by her side. She heard him sigh against her ear and he also held her closely to him.

"Just hold on to me. I'll take away all those bad dreams." He tells her and she does exactly what he says.

Jimin pulls the covers over her cold body then pulls her back into his embrace as she hides her face in his chest.

"Promise me." She says in a whisper, her voice soft against his ears. Jimin caresses her face and tucks her hair behind her ears when she looks up at him. Her eyes alone tell him so much about herself. "Promise me you'll make them go away." she says, her eyes pleaded.

"I promise." Jimin whispers back and leans in closer to kiss her on the lips.

It was a chaste kiss. Not a quick peck but also not as passionate as she expected. It still however felt really nice against her lips. It had a familiar feeling to it, yet nothing like she's had before. There was really no other way to explain the feeling but she couldn't ignore the fact that she loved it very much.

"Can you do that again?" Her cheeks have turned crimson red now but she wanted it, just one more time, at least for tonight. Jimin gladly obliged to her needs and leans in again to place his lips upon hers. It was still the same chaste kiss like before, only longer.

"Thank you." She sighs when their lips parted, her voice nearly out of breath. She leans into Jimin's embrace again. His scent made her relax and she later drifted off; however, when it came to her dreams, Jimin had no power over what was going on. And he didn't know that Bee would go deeper and deeper into her forgotten memories.