06; Worries For A Loved One

"Rose."

"Rose."

"Ms lahy" I heard my name being called but I was still hung up on kyle. I was still on the floor staring at where his body previously layed. My eyes stung as my officer tried to get me up and away from the scene,but I didn't move. I couldn't move. I took her about 15 minutes to try and get me up off the ground. She took me to her office and sat me in the chair.

"Jahseh" the girl whispered. She covered the speaker of the phone and looked up at rose.
"What was that ms lahy?" She questioned. More tears fell down Rose's small face as she screamed. She screamed for Jahseh but he wasn't there. The officer,jumped up and called another officer into her office. The person who roses officer was calling answered and all rose heard of the conversation was her asking when the next available time for her mum to come down.

The other office who took Rose said that they'll get jahseh on the phone if it helps to calm her down. She nodded her head replying a small "Thank you" before sitting down in another chair.
She picked up the phone and called the officer that was with Jahseh as he was on probation.
"Hello this is New roads juvenile centre am I speaking with the officer of Mr onfry?" She asked into the phone.
"Yes how can I help?" The male voice on the other side replied.
"Is it possible to put Mr onfry on the phone?" She asked nodding towards rose.
Her hands shaking Rose picked up the phone from on the desk and put it to her ear.
"Hello?" She heard jahseh's voice. She smiled.
"Jahs...." She said quietly before coughing.
"Rose?"
"Jahs your okay right? Your safe okay? Right?" She asked into the phone, earning a laugh from the boy on the other end of the phone.
"Yeah I'm okay Rose,I'm safe why what's up?" He replied sounding unsure of the girls questioning.
"No n-nothing jahs I wanted to make sure you're okay thats all" she shuttered.
"Oh okay well I gotta go my darling rose I shall see you in 2 months time"
"Yeah...."
I handed the phone back to the officer when the other one burst through the door.
"Your mum will be here tomorrow morning and well discuss the situation then for now go back to your cell Rose" she said opening the door so I could leave.

I'd finally get to see my mums after months.

I've missed her.