29; "escelations"

Re-entering the house after a few more moments in the cold air under the starry sky, Rose realised that even though she didn't want to put her self through the stress of trying to find out what happened in Colorado, she needed too in order to put her self at rest. It just didn't make sense to her how she had never come across this photo before.

"Unless she left it here on purpose. It's a very long shot trust me i know  but it would just make sense." A look of doubt appeared on the brown boys face and it made the red head feel as if she was losing it. "I just makes sense in my head okay!" She shouted.

He looked astounded by her sudden outburst and saw it fit to just shout right back at the girl before him. "I didn't say anything! Honestly, what the fuck. I just think its a bit of a stretch, you're practically implying that your mum KNEW this was going to happen and that just doesn't make any sense!" He sighed. "You know sometimes you sound so fucking crazy Rose, the things you come out with. They just sound so fucking-god i don't know?" He contributed.
"Unrealistic? Yeah i know. Why don't you tell me something i don't fucking know" She answered with astronomical
amounts of sass.
The red head rolled her eyes for what felt like the thousandth time for the day. Thinking to herself was she really crazy?

How did this manage to escalate so fast? all she did was say it made sense in her head, unbeknownst to her that it would cause the argument and many that followed that caused the down fall of the two.