1

~In The Womb~
Damn how the hell was i created? No no no i mean like why the hell was i created? I was damn sure not made from love! So why was i born into hell?

      7:55AM to be exact i was pushed out and cryed my 1st loud scream.Big eyed and bald headed i was born un annouced, i came into the world with nothing but good intentions and my "Birth Mother" was a feen! She was too strung out to realize what she had created! Without a thought she signs her rights away and doesn't look back. No one knew of my existence until I came out and everyone was shocked , heads where turned when a decision had to be made of who would take me in, this unknown lady I still don't know till this day gave me my name , I'm pretty sure she seen something in me to give me such a unique name . My name is Oneisti, (Honesty) to be exact, I'm pretty sure when a baby is born their suppose to feel loved and welcomed but on November 14th 1998 when I was born I was in a lot of pain for such a newborn. Pain which was very emotional maybe unintentional but very real. I came out the womb high as a kite! I was higher than most people were when they intentionally did those drugs or whatever, I had to spend my first 2 months of life in the hospital feening and going through withdrawals. Wow at this age it sucks to know I had to struggle like that and I'm not saying I'm the only one who has struggled but my struggle was shitty and it doesn't get any better after this.