28

Yuris POV~

"You can go home now. Just take it easy for awhile. No super greasy foods. Thats all." The nurse told me. I thanked her and she left the room.

I looked up to see Yoongi staring at me. My hand in his. I smiled and he did the same.

"Sooooo, wanna go on a date tonight??" Yoongi asked me, smirking.

I almost said yes.

"Y- Nahhhhhhhhh~"

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy~" Yoongi pouted.

"Because. Im having a girls night with Jen." I stated.

"You can do that another nightttttttttt~" Yoongi said.

"Nope~ Sorry Oppa." I smiled and walked out the door. Well almost.

BRFBDIFDKHEB. I faceplanted the door frame and bust out in to laughter.

"Thats what you get for not going on a date with me~" Yoongi laughed.

"Pfft."

We walked out the hospital and went to Yoongis car. We both got in and he started it.

-

"CANDI IS HERRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tae squealed.

"SUNSHINE YURI!!!!!!!" Hobi yelled, jumping up and down.

Tae, Hobi, Jimin, and Jungkook all ran over to me and hugged me.

I hugged them back, but harder.

"YURIIII~ HANG OUT WITH US TONIGHT!" Jimin squealed.

"AH sorry. I have plans." I stated.

"Oooooooo~ You and Yoongi going on a date?" Namjoon asked.

"No. She is having a stupid girls night thing." Yoongi pouted and layed on the couch.

"I WANNA HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT!!!" Tae squealed, jumping up and down.

"Taehy-" I began.

"WE CAN DO EACHOTHERS HAIR~ IMMA STYLIST~" Tae said and then did some weird pose.

"Sorry Tae, maybe next time." Taehyung pouted but ended up going back to the game him, Jimin and Jungkook were playing.

I left to my room and got it ready for the girls night. Im expecting Jen to bring snacks, but if not Jin can fix us up some.

-

"Yuri, Jen is here~" Namjoon told me.

"Thank you, Joonie~"  I bowed and ran out of the room.

I saw Jen and I tackled her to the ground.

"JENNNNN!" I screamed.

"YURIIIII!" She screamed back. We both laughed and I dragged her off to my room.

"I brought snackkssss~" She squealed.

"YASSSS!!!" I yelled, jumping up and down.

We both sat on my bed and got out my laptop.

I played one of my favorite playlist on Spotify and turned the volume to 24.

We began talking about random stuff.

Jin the knocked on the door and I said come in.

"Do you guys have snacks?" He questioned.

I looked over to see Jen blushing slightly.

"Yes. Thank you, Jin." I thanked him.

"Okay. If you need anything, ask me. Have fun~" Jin said. Then walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

"OOOOO JEN!" I screamed.

"What??" She asked.

"You really like Jin, don't you?!" I squealed.

"SHHHHHH!" Jen shushed me, making me laugh also earning me a punch to the arm.

"Oookayyyyyy~ Soo you do."  I laughed.

"Ughhhh, fineeeee!" She admitted.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I SHIP IT~ JENNIFER AND JIN, Jinfer?" I said. 

"Well I guess we have to use my full name since my nickname and his name or to similar." Jen said.

"Actually, Jin's full name is Kim SeokJin." I told her.

"Ah. So It could be 'SeokJen' or even 'Seokfer'!!" She yelled. We both laughed at the ship names we were coming up with.

I got out my phone and took a few pictures of Jen, without her noticing. I laughed when I saw the pictures I had just tooken. Jen looked at me and snatched my phone from my hands.

"YURI!" She yelled, trying to delete the pictures.

I laughed so hard my sides hurt.

I hurried up and got my phone back, sharing the pictures I had took. I was going to send them to Jen. But... They went to Jin...

I put on a 'oops' face and tried to hide my phone.

"YURI? WHAT DID YOU DO??!" She questioned.

"Umm..well...I kinda...sent the pictures....to..Jin." I said the last part quickly.

"Yuri!!!!" Jen yelled.

"IM SORRY!!" I yelled back.

"IM GETTING YOU BACK FOR THIS!" She yelled. Oh no..

~~

A/N so I was meaning to update, but I lost my phone. I wanted to make a ton of chapters and then post them, but I didn't have time. My best guy friend lives in a different country and he's visiting so yeah.

~Bin