Chapter 2: The Race

MY cupcakes you have to vote for the book, I hope you guys are liking it and please please VOTE.

Thank you for reading my book💯❤❤ guys please vote and like ❤❤😍

Love you all

Celena's POV

There are 8 participants in total and we are the only girls apparently, exciting and thrilling.

As soon as I heard the gun I hit the brakes, all my mind was thinking of how to win this race, I  was checking for Cyrena's car whether she is with me or stuck. All I could think of is beating those jerks,  after 20 mins when I look at Cyrena's car, she is courted by 2 cars I couldn't see their faces because they had helmets on. I knew it, boys never play fair when it comes to there pride and ego. "These bastards" I decide to distract them while accelerating the car and causing the smoky steam , that's the advantage of these sports cars.

After the second last lap, they were still courting Cyrena, I knew it, they were trying to get one of us so that they can distract to win the race, "not so easy assholes".  It's only me who knows Cyrena gets frustrated easily. I try to think of something, I didn't know what to do but  I had to do something so she can be out of there before she loses her patience. 

I decided to reduce my speed and allow Cyrena's car to pass me and other racers overlapped my car also, this the chance to knock these bastards, I pushed the brakes while increasing the speed,  the advantage of Hennessey-Venom-GT car, it can easily slow down and speed up. My car came closer to a black Ferrari, he suddenly pulled towards me I kind of lost the track but suck it asshole I know how this works, he overtook me, I could see the red Ferrari approaching me, I got their plan of  courting me also, I pulled my brakes and my car slowed down, because of that red Ferrari got little distracted because he didn't think this would happen, I took advantage of their confuse planning and pushed my brakes to speed my car to court the black Ferrari.   

 Final Lap

I could see cheerleaders cheering for them, No offense but they looked like they just hired VS models to cheer for them, envy but you have to accept the truth.  But Like seriously "Show offs"

I can't let myself be distracted by these cheerleaders who were screaming.

"COME ON BABE YOU GOT THIS"

"WIN SO YOU CAN WIN ME"

"WIN IT LOVE AND YOU WILL GET MORE LOVE TONIGHT" I was like seriously these guys seem some spoil brats, using their parents money. "Man whores" I hate them even if I don't know them or seen them, that feeling when you just hate someone at first sight. 

After taking over the black Ferrari, I was with my bestie at the same speed, I was happy that we got succeed in chasing those jerks. After like 5 mins we were on the track and I could see the finishing line and I was focusing on the finishing point where Henry was holding the flag.

"COME ON BABE WE CAN DO THIS" I was screaming like a hyped person, I know how important each race is for us but this was beyond anything because they separated us..... "oh my God, yeah we won we won" After crossing the flag I pushed my brakes and my car stopped I abruptly removed my seat belts and  looked at the side mirror I could see Cyrena's car coming 2nd "holy molly"  I can't believe we won.  I was first and Cyrena was second, I don't care I won the first price or 2nd, I was happy that we could beat those bastards. I was out my car screaming "Babe Babe" and throwing my gloves running towards Cyrena's car.