Chapter 41: Soul

Hello, guys thank you so much for reading my book:😙😙😍 It will be nice if you guys also vote and comment it will encourage me to write more... thank you so much

love you all ❤❤❤

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

***************************

" If you love her, you should be able to snatch her soul without sex, that's soul sex" faryal

Corey pov

I have to go to Hawaii for my project, we are eating lunch at Celena's house, It's Sunday so she invited me to have lunch at her place. she was cutting steak, I was just looking at her, she was busy placing her steak on the plate. she is like old wine, perfect to spend your life with, the one who takes you away from the world to hers. she really takes me to the place I always wanted to be, without letting me know she is my everything now, where ever she is I will be happy as long as she is by my side, that smile on her beautiful face is so heartful and her lips whenever I touch them I feel like I touched her soul, it's the sweetest thing in the world, it's so sweet I just want to taste it rest of my life. she looked at me, raising her eyebrows like she is asking me a question I went to her and kissed her.

"let's eat it's ready" she pulled me to the table and start eating, she was talking I was just looking at her, her voice is like music to my ears, my phone rang and I picked it was from the office I have to be there as soon as possible before depa...

"let's eat it's ready" she pulled me to the table and start eating, she was talking I was just looking at her, her voice is like music to my ears, my phone rang and I picked it was from the office I have to be there as soon as possible before departure I have a meeting with a client, I told Celena she was sad but said work comes first, seriously other girls will act all emotional and manipulate you to take them with you but her No, I bid goodbye, I kissed her really hard because I'm gonna miss her touch "I will miss" "I will miss you more" she put her hands around my waist "take care, I love you" "You take care also, bye" she dropped to the parking, I climbed into the car with a heavy heart. I rushed to my office to collect an important document and attend important calls. I called my secretary to get all the important files and information I would need through this project. "call Alex to get the jet ready we will be leaving tonight" saying that I hung up my phone. 

After a few days

I miss her, to be honest, but I get busy with work during the day the only time I get to talk to her and we only talk at night video chat from exhaustion I always fell asleep and she sends me videos of me sleeping while talking to her. It's been 3 weeks I'm almost finishing the work. Thought of giving her a surprise crept in my mind. 

***************************

Celena pov
Honestly, I miss Corey because he isn't in New York, he's in Hawaii because of his dream project which I'm proud of and I don't want to divert his mind going there or calling him here before time. it's almost 3 weeks, just 2 days more Celena. You will see him.