Namjin: Badboy pt2

Jin's POV:

I can't believe that,Namjoon asked me out,there's no way I'm falling for his games,I'm not a toy.

Right now I'm in my living room going through some movies to watch while jimin was laying Belly down to the couch.

"So hyung what you're saying is that namjoon asked you out?" Jimin asked,sitting up on the couch criss crossed.

I finally decided on a movie"finding nemo" and I was going to the kitchen to get the popcorn.

"Duh,that's what I just said.are you deaf?"I said picking up the popcorn and walking back to the couch as the movie started playing."he did"

"Wow hyung,that's"jimin paused,trying to figure out the word to use"shocking" he finally said,stuffing his mouth with popcorn

"I Know"

"So what are you going to do now"jimin asked

"What do you mean by that? Of course I won't do anything,you know namjoon,he can't take anyone serious"

"Yeah I know,he's a douchebag"jimin chuckled at his own words

"Yeah anyhow it is I can handle it,its no big deal"I said as I stared at the TV that we've been ignoring.

"Whatever hyung,just Be careful,you may be a big dummy but you're still my hyung and I care about your feelings"jimin said, his attention going to the TV.

I didn't say anything to that, I just stared at the TV.the only sounds you could hear were the sounds coming from the TV.

Namjoon's pov:

"Hyung will you hurry up? I don't want to spend all day on the road"jungkook said as he was walking quickly towards the house.

Jungkook and I are dorm mates,sometimes I hate it cus he's such a bone in the neck and I just want to drown him in the river,but sometimes he's just what I need. Like now I need him,jin rejected me yesterday and it hurts,a lot,jungkook has been keeping me occupied so I wouldn't feel too bad.

"We're home,happy now?" I said,sarcasm obvious in my tone.

"Yeah whatever"jungkook said as he walked over to the kitchen.

"I'm tired,need to sleep"I said walking towards my room till jungkook stopped me.

"What are you going to about Seokjin? Give up?"jungkool said, putting the food stuffs in the the fridge.

"I never give up,he'll be mine"

"But he doesn't seem interested in you hyung,you know you could forget him and get someone else" jungkook walked past me and to the living room.

"No one else,just him. I'll show him how serious I am"I said as I walked into my room.
Kim seok jin..

4 weeks later:

3rd person POV:

To say namjoon hasn't tried was an understatement, he still kept trying to get seokjin even if he always gets rejected.

Seokjin was slowly giving up but he didn't want to take chances so he kept rejecting namjoon.

Namjoon was currently walking jin home.

"Namjoon go home" jin told namjoon trying to sound strict.

"Not until you get home safely"namjoon answered.

They were walking by the side of the road.

"I didn't ask you to walk me home go back!! Jin yelled a little in attempt to scare namjoon.

"No princess joon,your safety first"namjoon chuckled as he moved closer to the road.

"Yah kim namjoon don't cross with me"jin said as be began to cross to the other side of the road

Jin turned around and saw namjoon behind him,he got slightly so he pushed namjoon backwards"bad idea". Namjoon stumbled back into the road and at the same time a car came along. Seokjin watched as the horror unfolded.when he recovered from the shock namjoon was lying on the ground.

"Namjoon!!!! Jin screamed as he ran over to where  namjoon was lying on the ground "namjoon open your eyes ,namjoon!!!!!

Soon the sound of sirens could be be heard.......

Cliffhanger....................
Sorry if this is terrible,I'm feeling sleepy now and I can't think.
I might update tomorrow(keyword"might"😂)
Pt3 coming up next then vkook.