Chapter Two

Thus the stone cold hearts of are enemies are revealed.

The bus final pulled up to Derry and everyone got out. Richie had learned a lot of stuff about this new kid. He lived in a small two, just a couple of house is what he said. He had a very overprotective mom. Which I could tell by the way she acted at the drop off. It was the first time his mom let him out of the house alone. He also shared that he had a very bad form of Asthma.

Once we where out we headed out into are groups, like always. Eddie stood alone and I felt bad for the kid. He didn't have any friends really, sure he's talked to him but they weren't friends really. The camp director would put us into group and I just prayed that Eddie would be with someone nice. Someone like Beverly Marsh and not someone like Henry Bowers.

The camp director finally came over and started putting people into groups. He seemed to put them into groups on were they where standing. All my friends from last year where all around him so he would be good. But Eddie, he was standing dangerously close to the one guy he didn't want to the new kid roomed with, Henry. Richie quickly tried to get Eddies attention but he wasn't looking over at him. It was to late to save him now. The camp director was already there put them all into the same bunch. Eddie being included, Richie rolled his eyes. Eddie was definitely not going to have a good time here if he was rooming with Henry Bowers.

My friends from last year and I where all put together and sent to a bunks. We all filed in and took are places in the bunk. "So what do you guys think of the new guys?" I was the first one to talk once we got to the bunk.

"Oh that poor boy, he's not going to last a week bunking with the Bowers gang." Beverly replied unpacking her bags and putting her clothes into the small door in the bookshelf beside her bed. Ben had taken the bed above Beverly pretty just throwing his suitcase onto his bed and calling it quits.

"Yeah, they're going to kill the little boy." He said and everyone looked over at him. After that nobody said a word. Everything was silent as everyone finished putting there stuff away. Than there was a knock on the door. Mike went to the door and opened it peering out. It was Eddie, the boy from before. How did he even find us.

"Hey kid, what do you need?" Mike asked and none of us inside the cabin could here his reply. Mike nodded and opened the door and the boy came in. "Guys, Eddies going to hang out with us for a little bit." Mike said flatly and without emotion. We waved at the boy and Eddie came and sat down next to me.

"W-what's it like b-bunking with the enemy?" Bill said and turned to Eddie. Eddie didn't really answer he just shrugged.

"I guess it's okay, but he talks like a crazy person. He told me stuff about you." He said and gestured toward all of us. "I want to know if what he told me was true because he doesn't seem like a very trustworthy person."

"Shoot." Richie was with a smirk. He wanted to know what the the Bowers had to say about us. Eddie nodded his head and pointed at Beverly.

"He told me you're mean because your dad beats you." Beverly's face turned sour. Then Eddie pointed at Ben. "He told me you are fat because all you ever do is eat and sit on your ass." Ben looked almost hurt but not really. Then he pointed at Mike. "He told me you're just rude." Mike rolled his eyes. Then he pointed at Bill. "He said you're very mean and insecure and you stutter because you killed your brother." Bill all of a sudden stood up quickly.

"T-that's not true, it w-wasn't my fault he d-died." He yelled back at Eddie and Eddie was taken aback by the action. "I w-wasn't there for h-him and I know I s-should've been." That's when Beverly came and comforted Bill. That's when Eddie pointed at Richie. "He just told me that you're a fag." He said then sat silently. Everyone was silent. Then Richie stood up and moved to his bed.

"Guys at least we know what he thinks of us know." Richie said with a weak smile. He didn't understand why Henry was so mean. It was probably was because his dad was a drunk and he was crazy. Everyone was still silent. Wow this summer is going to be really long if this is all what was going to happen this year.