Chapter Four

That's when two world collided.

It's been almost two weeks since Richie put the spiders in Eddies bed. Eddie hadn't talked to the six losers every since that day. Eddie was mad and Richie understood why he was. Richie could've killed the boy with the spiders. It was eating him up inside. He wanted to say he was sorry but he didn't know how.

It was early in the morning and he hung his legs off the bed. He was humming to himself trying not to think to much. That's when he heard a loud smack coming from the outside. Everyone inside the cabin heard it. They all got up and looked out the window to see what was happening.

Richie saw Henry Bowers and his gang throwing eggs at our cabin. Then Richies eyes fell to a shorter boy. It was Eddie, Eddie was one of them now. It was Richies fault. He didn't want to get into it with a boy with asthma.

"I c-can't believe t-this." Bill said being the last person to look threw the window. "T-that's Eddie." He said almost gasping. Richie shook his head.

"Are we going to have to clean up after they're done?" Ben said getting up from his bed.

"Why do we have to sit around and wait for them to be done." Beverly said and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"W-we can't d-do a-anything Bev." Bill said. He sat down next to her and patted her back. Bill was right nothing could happen. If they didn't want to get egged along with the house.

A couple minutes later the sounds stopped and it was silent again. You could hear the rustling of the trees outside. It was almost spooky because nothing ever got that quit at summer camp. You could hear the breakfast horn outside but barely. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Everyone got up to get to breakfast and Richie just sat and watched them go. After they left Richie got up and followed.

Richie sat with his buddies looking around for the Bowers gang. Which now included Eddie. When they finally walked in the room went quiet and they headed to our table. Richie held his breathe getting ready for what was about to come.

"I hope you guys like your eggs made over easy." He said with a laugh and high fived one of his buddies. All Richie did was point to the back of the group where Eddie was.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked raising his eyebrow. Eddie nodded his head and went over until Henry grabbed his arm.

"No, if you want to say anything you'll say it to all of us." He said and gestured to the rest of the group.

"Okay, Eddie I didn't mean to almost kill you the other day. I was supposed to be for your pickle brained friend over here." Richie said and pointed at Henry. Which made Henry angry. "But if you're so butt hurt that you're going to become a bully yourself, so be it. Just stay away from my friends and I. We don't need you." Richie said and leaned back in his chair looking up at the gang of boys.

Eddie tried to reply but he couldn't. All he did was make a huffing sound and turn and walk away. He could tell that Eddie was somewhat hurt by what he had said. But Richie didn't care at the time. He just wanted them to leave and stop messing with them.

That's when the counselors came in and called all the kids over. To tell them that one of the kids on this trip where found dead in a river next to a bridge. His body looked like it had been chewed on by a bear or something. This was the first of many, and then beginning of something these kids would never forget.