what he said

"Meat me in the cafeteria at 12 I have something to tell you."He said in a stern voice that sent chills down my spine!The whole 3 classes I had before 12 I spent thinking about what possibly would Jordan have to say to me maby he thought I was somebody else I mean he does have a lot of girls.And then right in the middle of my thought the bell rang IT WAS 12 LUNCH TIME witch meant IT TIME so I quickly went in the bathroom to apply lip gloss and fix my hair.When I got to the cafeteria he was standing in the far left corner.As soon as we locked eyes he waved his hand telling me to come his way,and about half way there Mackenzie swooped in and started talking to him.I walked even faster but this time I wasn't walking his way I was walking out the door and to my locker.Where I got my phone and texted jade to come now!As I was walking up the stairs to get to my next class I seen Jordan walk out the door and look around I just walked away I didn't exactly know why I was walking away from the cutest guy in the school but I was and for some reason I felt pretty damn good for it to.

  12:30 in my next class I seen jade walk in and she ran over to me and said"so what did he say tell me NOW!","He didn't say anything because I didn't talk to him!"I said sounding oddly proud.After I told her what had happened she gets red and screams,"THAT LITTLE HOE!I COULD KILL HER!"Thankfully the only people in the class was me her and the teacher who was on her phone.Then the door opens and Jordan walks in.He looks at me and says,"What happened?","You seemed like you was already having a great conversation I didn't want to intrude."I shot back quickly!"After that he looked as if he was stunned and we didn't say one more word to each other the whole class.