after class

The bell rang I started walking out of the classroom when out of nowhere a cold but gentle hand grabs my shoulder swinging my entire body around.Before I start to yell I look up and see who it is.

"Jordan what the hell do u want?"I said angrily not even looking up at his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"I just need to know your not mad at me."he said softly."well I can't say that."I said."please I can't stand the fact of u being angry at me it would kill me."he said sounding chocked up.

I looked up at him as he started to say something starting with I,I turned around and walked out of the class.But that wasn't the only door I walked out of.I walked out the door to the school and got in my car I drove for what seemed like hours but was only about 30 minutes.When I pulled up at my house I went strait up to my room I locked the door and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and checked my phone I had 9 voicemails from jade and 13 text from Jacob I also had 1 text from a unknown number but I didn't look at it.I unlocked my door and walked to the bathroom I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth,I wrapped my towel around me and walked in my room after I got dressed I went downstairs.When I was done eating breakfast I realized I left my phone upstairs so I went back up and when I walked in my room something slammed the door behind me I instantly turned around and grabbed my baseball bat.

"Woah woah calm down its me."A familiar voice said."who!"I said ready to hit him with my baseball bat.,"Jordan."he said."GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"I said still ready to hit him."WHY THE FUC* DO U HATE ME AO MUCH!"He said."Bc  I don't wanna be friends with u if...","If what."he said."If I can't have you!"