Chapter 24

Justin's POV;

I walk into school with bags under eyes and messy hair, wearing sweats and sunglasses. People stare at me strangely. I walk like a zombie. I haven't gotten sleep in a week. It's been about a week since the breakup and things have been horrible. People spread rumors around that I broke up with Selena because she cheated on me.

Ryan walks over to me. "You look horrible," he says.
"Thanks," I mutter.
"Did you love her that much?" he asks.
"Ryan, I'm in love with her," I say as I watch Selena walk into the school. She wears

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_194/set?id=74623023.
"I didn't realize she meant that much to you," he says.
"She means the world to me. I'd to anything for her," I say. "We've been through so much. She opened up to me and I know she loved me too," I try to explain. "Well, I'm going to help you get her back," Ryan says.

I smirk and we head to class. After school, Ryan, Nolan and Chaz come over to my house to help plan.
"You should be like the people on Glee and just start randomly singing to her in the lunch room or hallway," Nolan suggests.
"You should get her Tim Hortons," Chaz suggests. I shake my head. "This has to be big, something that she can't say no to," I say. "Didn't you ask her out on a billboard in Time Square?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah," I say. "How are you suppose to top that?" Nolan asks. "I don't know," I say.
"That's why we are here to help come up with a plan," Ryan says.

Selena's POV;

it's a friday and I have no plans tonight. I haven't really had any plans since my break up with Justin. I get dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_129/set?id=71494121 and head to school. I arrive at school and go to my locker. My locker is still right next to Justin's. I try to go to my locker when he's not there. I open my locker and put my stuff in it. "Selena," a voice says. I turn around to see Chaz Somers. Chaz and I got paired up for a science project.

"I was wondering if we could go over an idea I had for the science project in the theatre," he says. "Sure," I say as I follow him to the theatre room. We enter the theater room. The room is dark and no lights are on. Suddenly the spotlight turns on and Justin is on the stage. I roll my eyes and go over to the door to leave but Ryan and Nolan guard the door.

I turn around and face Justin. "What do want?" I ask him.
"A second chance," he says. I walk onto the stage and stand next to Justin. The stage lights turn on. The stage is set up like a dance floor with hearts all around. Justin grabs a microphone and starts to sing to me. "Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel Had no example of a love that was even remotely real How can you understand something that you never had? If you let me, I can help you out with all of that Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself Let me love you I know your trouble Don't be afraid, oh, I can help Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself Let me love you A heart of numbness gets brought to life I'll take you there. I can see the pain behind your eyes It's been there for quite a while I just wanna be the one to remind what it is to smile I would like to show you what true love can really do Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself Let me love you I know your trouble Don't be afraid, oh, I can help Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself Let me love you A heart of numbness gets brought to life I'll take you there Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself Let me love you I know your trouble Don't be afraid, oh, I can help."

"I mean what I said, Selena Marie Gomez I am in love with you and if you give me the chance I promise you that I will not let you down, and if I do, you can go ahead and dump me," he says. I stare at him with wide eyes. I know what my heart wants but I'm afraid.
"okay," I say.
"Okay? Is that a okay I forgive you?" he asks. I nod my head and Justin smiles like a child. He then hugs me and kisses my lips.
"We'll leave you two alone," Ryan and chaz say as they leave.